66-70

EN
MTLNovel
Home » After Transmigration, I Spit Rainbow Farts and Overturned the Car ISRF » Chapter 66:
After Transmigration, I Spit Rainbow Farts and Overturned the Car Chapter 66:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Lin Luo dreamed again.

To be precise, it was not a dream, but her soul was really experiencing pain.

She made a deal with the system. As many points as Ji Chian added during the day, as many points were deducted at night, but how happy Ji Chian during the day was, she would suffer several times the pain at night.

This is fair, and things in this world are always like this. There are gains and losses, and there are gains and losses.

Before she falls asleep every day, she will negotiate with the system about the points to be deducted, and then the system will give her a simulated dream. All dreams are sad. Depending on the value of the points, the degree of sadness is different, but the left and right sides are just different. Greed, anger, ignorance, resentment, love parting, cannot ask.

However, the most terrifying thing is that when Lin Luo enters the dream, she doesn't know that she has entered the dream. She will forget everything about the book and the system, and even her own original life. At that moment, she becomes the protagonist of the dream. And all the dreams are coherent, so the pain is real, as if it were her own life.

All dreams take place in a vast universe, lonely and endless, the galaxy is eternally silent, but never ceases to flow, a slight turn, but completely different, another turn is a scene that the human body cannot bear.

In the dream, she is zero.

Zero always laughs at herself. She is a trash earthling, she can only accept four-dimensional space at most. Even if she psychologically accepts five-dimensional cognition, she can’t adapt physically, but she doesn’t know what they are seeing. What about the dimensional space, it must be wonderful.

But what does this have to do with her, she is just an orphan adopted by the interstellar station, and she is not adopted out of sympathy, but because she is worried that interstellar wanderers like her accidentally enter the black hole and cause space troubles, so they ask her for nothing. It is a duty, and she is only given an energy bar and a glass of water from the earth every day.

She has no friends or anyone to talk to. The only thing she can do every day is to sit in a disused cabin in the interstellar station and look at the vast universe. She wants to look farther, look at the Milky Way, look at the solar system, and look at them. Said her hometown, the earth.

But they wouldn't even give her a telescope.

However, she once secretly picked up a broken telescope by a stationmaster’s son and took a quick look. The planet seemed beautiful. She really wanted to go home and see if the people on that planet looked like people. Like her, she has no tentacles, scales, tails, colorful skin, and metal shells.

But she knew that she could not go back. The interstellar station is too far away from the earth, probably several million light years. It is impossible for the people at the interstellar station to give her this waste superluminal spacecraft, because they say that the Milky Way is a low-order galaxy. Creatures are also lower creatures.

When she was a child, she was often beaten by children from other planets, because she had no abilities and had no power to fight back. She had been beaten to teeth, fractured, stolen energy bars, and was hungry for three days. Ye Stomach, after fever and vomiting, he was ridiculed, heh, he is really a low-level earthling.

If it weren't for abandoning and killing interstellar creatures to violate interstellar laws, Lin Luo felt that he might not live to see Alpha.

Alpha’s name is called Alpha. It is said to be from the highest civilization currently known in the universe, but at first glance, he almost thought he was an earthling, because he looked too much like her, but was much taller and stronger than her. Much more perfect than her.