Chapter 11 -- "Worriedness"

The bell rung with an awfully loud noise that echoed the whole school The students happily went out of their respective classrooms for lunch Both Seraphina and John had talked yesterday, They were on thin ice so Seraphina tried her hardest not to do something that cause him to be triggered, Well that caused her to not approach the ravenette.

This time John had agreed to Seraphina's little offer when they had a group project, So they passed with A+s on their paper, John had felt lonely he wanted to approach Seraphina, But they were on thin ice, What if he had another argument with her? what if she was mad at him?

Suddenly he bumped into a wall, Wait.. that's not a wall, John looked up and saw someone's blue annoyingly majestic blue eyes, John faked a smile and bowed, "Sorry, Your highness" The ravenette said with a sarcastic tone, This angered Arlo but he remained calm and just scoffed.

In a second John saw blue hair and then pain, John was pissed who the heck did that!?

Holden stared at John with anger in his eyes, "You bumped into the king of wellston, How dare you say a measly sarcastic sorry!"

"King of Wellston huh? He's just a naive little king! He's not worthy for the throne he's just powerful but does he do anything that makes him deserve the throne?" John hissed angrily.

Arlo's usually emotionless face turned into an angry face Arlo's eyebrows furrowed as he activated his ability and threw a glare at the ravenette.

"How dare you question my superiority!" Arlo hissed.

Arlo Placed a barrier around John and slowly shrank it, "You'll regret betraying my superiority!"

"What a stupid boy."

"He just angered the king."

"He won't survive this, Haha."

Seraphina's eyes widened, "What the heck john?! Angering the king of wellston on your second day of school...I hope he doesn't go back to his old self." The magenta haired girl slammed her locker close and yelled.

Seraphina stopped time and ran towards The chaos, As time flowed The spectator's eyes widened as the queen of wellston interrupted.

"A-ah, Seraphina.. What have you shown up for?" Arlo sweat-dropped, "Stop this right now, Arlo." Seraphina said sternly.

"Psh, Come on holden, Let's go." Arlo said.

"Wew, Sera that was overwhelming, thanks." John said as he stood up, Seraphina punched john on the head and said with a worried tone, "Don't EVER do that again."