Chapter 1

The Night was dark and the moon was full tonight. The city lights illuminated the sky and the stars in the sky shined more than ever.

Jeongin walked across the street in his school uniform. Holding his backpack straps he thought about his crush Hyunjin.

Just the thought made him smile, Jeongin was happy. He would never talk to Hyunjin of course but just looking at him was enough.

Jeongin was headed to the hospital to visit his sick mother.

Life was not easy for Jeongin as his mother was sick and the hospital bills were every expensive. He had no choice but to find a part time job to help out the most he could.

Of course he did have the chance of taking his fathers money but that was no option as he hated his father. He hated him for abandoning him and his mom for a new family.

Jeongin swore he was gonna do this all alone if he had to.

The truth was he felt like his crush was his only motivation.

Jeongin was in his locker putting his Biology notebook away.

He noticed Hyunjin in the corner of his eyes, he was surrounded by a lot of girls that gave him all type of snacks. Hyunjin was know for his looks and that's what probably made him popular.

Bannana milk, strawberry milk, fruit sandwiches here and there.

Jeongin just stared for a while, he didn't want to but he did.

He signed

He thought about how Hyunjin was the luckiest boy ever. His life seemed perfect, he was rich, he was loved by many people and he was always so kind.

If only life was like that for him he thought.

At that moment Hyunjin realized the small boy looking at him in the corner. Of course Jeongin freaked out and ran away. Leaving a confused Hyunjin.

He was so embarrassed, his face all very red. He couldn't believe what just happened. Jeongin couldn't hold in his smile.

At that moment the bell rang and Jeongin realized he was late for his class, he ran as fast as he could in hopes of not being late.