Chapter 6

It was Friday and Jeongin was beyond exited. He just couldn't stop thinking about yesterday.

He was laying in his bed, today he woke up extra early just thinking and thinking about it.

He went to get dressed in his uniform when he suddenly got a text form Jisung.

He asked Jeongin if he could walk with him to school today and of course Jeongin agreed.

Both boys started walking to school and on the way there Jeongin told everything to Jisung about what had happened yesterday.

Jisung was happy for the younger boy, he really liked seeing Jeongin with a smile, especially after all that he was been through.

When both boys made it to school, Hyunjin noticed Jeongin right away.

He also noticed how Jisung was grabbing him by the wrist and laughing and he hated admitting it but he was a little Jelouse but the feeling surprised Hyunjin.

Him jealous over a boy, that had never happened
before.

After school Hyunjin saw both boys leaving together. This made him wonder and the jealousy was still present.

Turns out Jeongun and Jisung were heading to the mall to buy Hyunjin a gift for his birthday that was coming up.

Jeongin was thinking about what he could get the older. New clothes, jewelry, shoes...he wondered.

Jisung then thought that a cologne was best for him. Innie was happy with his he actually did think a cologne was a good idea.

After buying the cologne for Hyunjin both males walked into a cafe to get a coffee. Both males laughed and payed around with eachother

Jeongin was beyond happy, he just hoped that Hyunjin liked his gift that he got for him.

Jisung told him not to worry and pinched his cheek lightly causing the smaller boy to laugh.

At that exact moment Hyunjin noticed both of them in the shop. His jealousy just grew larger and larger and it started becoming hate towards Jisung.

His fists harden as he saw both of them laughing with each other. How could Jeongin be flirting with another boy? He thought

He headed back to his car and left.

The next day I'm school as usual Jeongin and Jisung came to school together. Only this time something was off. Hyunjin was not in his normal spot with his friends.

Where could he be? Innie wondered

Turns out Hyunjin didn't show up to school as we was not to be seen anywhere.

It wasn't that concerning maybe he got sick or something came up.

The next day Hyunjin was back at school but this time he was avoiding Jeongin.

Immediately Jeongin noticed this behavior and it made him upset. He didn't understand why Hyunjin was upset with him.