CHAP.11

Y/n pov

We finally are coming close to my house thank God I can't be near her anymore. She is obviously either keeping something form me of just doesn't want to tell me either way I don't want to be near her right now she got me mad. Once in the house and they have got a pretty good distance away my mother brings a child up to me. Where the fuck did she get another kid what the hell. This is your cousin." My name is king soul y/l/n is nice to meet you." Nice manners I nod my head." You will be taking care of him not us we don't want to  deal with another kid ewww." Woah she is suck a fuck. I just nod my head and take him toy room. We don't have a room for him I will just turn my walk in close to a room for him. I look at him and put I finger to my chest then to my mouth to say I don't speak he gets it." How do I talk to you I can't read." I shrug my shoulder. We will figure it all soon I guess. I go to get dressed and then get him dressed as well. I put him in my bed close to the wall and I'll sleep on the outside so he doesn't fall off.

Time skip to the next morning.

I wake up and get ready fast I did not wake up in enough time to take my time in the shower cuz now I have a toddler with me. He is three by the looks of it. Once I'm done I wake him up." Noooo more sleep please." I move him over so he can see me I shake my head I pull up a pic of a school to tell him we need to go. He nods his head gets undressed and gets in the tub I run some water for him and wash. When he is done I get him dressed. In this is what we are wearing.

 In this is what we are wearing

That's also what he looks like.

We looking pretty damn good if you ask me

We looking pretty damn good if you ask me. Alright I have to take him to school with me. I tell him to stay in my room and lock to door he nods his head. I walk over to my parents room and knock on the door. It bust open and it my mom thank you God it just her." What do you want you piece of shit I have work in an hour." Shit i have to talk to her know what fuck it I'm not all she gonna do is punch me I can handle that." I need and note that says king can come to school with me." She does not look happy she had to read that." Why the fuck don't you talk you ungrateful fuck. Fine here I will write a note that's says he goes with you." Great I can't leave him home all by himself. When she is done she hands me the note and sticks the pen in my hand I whimper out in pain." That's for waking me up and not talking bitch now leave me alone." I walk away and unlock the door to my room and walk in king looks scared for a second then realizes it's just me and goes back to himself. I will figure out some way to defrigerate my parents to me coming into the room. Once we are done I go over and we stand in the driveway waiting for the bus. Once it comes I get on the bus with a king and hand the note to the bus driver he read it over nods his head and we go sit down at a seat in the back. This is gonna be fun. When the bus guts to the school pick up kingbto make sure I don't lose him and go to the administrative office and hand the lady the note she reads it over and puts it in a file with my name on it." Alright I will just send a note out to all of your teachers to tell them you have your cousin with you now you can got to class." I nod my head and go to first class which I have with Bella. Se might gush a tad bit over him I don't know if she likes kids or not. I walk into class with king and go over to my seat by Bella and she is looking at king and she smiles and looks at me." I didn't know you had a kid." LOL is that what people are going to think about him." She not my mommy." " Oh I am so sorry for getting to wrong are you her brother." No my cousin." No she my col-ooo-on." I shake my head at the Pronunciation." Do you mean cousin." He thinks for a min and than looks at me I nod my head." Yes that is what I mean." Well this was fun then the teacher came in and looked at me." Well I see you have you son with you y/n would you like to introduce him to us." I look at him to see if he would want to head nods his head so I take him to the front of the class and stand him on the teaches desk." She not my mommy she my cousin and my name king soul y/l/n nice to meet you all." Everyone smiled and awwed when head said cousin just a bit wrong." Well thank you king that is a nice name you can go sit now." So we do and the class goes on. The bio I have with the one and only Rosalie hale yay. Once me and king get to class we take our seat and we are the first in class so I get him sit up and the floor so he don't bother anyone we are in the back of the class room. Then Rosalie gets to class I roll my eyes but she can't see that fuck we seat next to each other. So I just focus on king I don't pay her any mind. The class starts to full up with students and I can feel Rosalie staring at me. The teacher gets in and of course she asked me to introduce king. We walk up to the front of class room and kings starts to speak." Hi my name is king soul y/l/n and I y/n's cousin. She not mommy." I shake my head at him and laugh a little. I grad him but someone ask." Whay did he say that your not his mommy." " Because everyone thinks that he is my kid and everyone has been calling him my son so he just keeps saying that I am not his mommy." The teacher read aloud for the class to hear. I walk back to my seat and start to work." Why do you have him in school if he isn't your kid." I ignore Rosalie and keep working. This was fun. It is now lunch and I pick king up and get him something to eat. I don't get anything and I point to the table with my friends at it than I point to a table with no one at it he points to the one with my friends at it. So we walk over there and sit king is in my lap." Hi my name is king soul y/l/n nice to meet you all." He is so cute bro this nigga." Hi my name is Jessica it's nice to meet you too king." " Hi my name is Mike it's nice to meet you little man." " Hi my name is Angela nice to meet you too kid." And so on I start to feed him and once he is done and full he has about half left so I hand it to Mike who finishs off the rest and puts the tray back." Hey can hold him y/n." I look at Jessica and then at king and he shakes his head and hold on tight to me so I shake my head as well and Jessica look mad at me I don't bother with her and just keep on listening to the guys talk to king. The bell rings and we all go to our class. I have mine with Alice so I go to class and sit at the back of the class room and get king ready for class to start. While I'm thinking about it I need to get him stuff for when we are in school so he won't be bored. He has a coloring book and caryons and I give h my phone when he gets bored of the coloring book but I still need to get him more stuff." Hey y/n I heard you are bringing your cousin to school now that's cool where is he." I point behind me and she looks and sees him and waves and smiles." He is so cute." I nod my head and smile at her but she can't see that. Then the teacher comes in and the stupid introducing thing. The school day goes on and we get back home.

A/n this was so long man my longest one yet hope you guys liked this one man sorry for the long wait school started back up for me and I had to get some work done. Idk where I put his age but he is 3.