On The Bus

Four sections of seating, two on each side of the bus. Here's kinda the layout of that...

    Anyways, your in section "3" with your siblings, Derek and Kobe are in "2", Ballo and mattio (from jersey boys) are in "4"

    Anyways, your in section "3" with your siblings, Derek and Kobe are in "2", Ballo and mattio (from jersey boys) are in "4". The rest of the jersey boys are in "1". Your playing around talking to your siblings and everyone is doing whatever they are doing. Y'all are heading to Orlando Florida (4 hours away).
    You begin digging in your bag full of candy, all types, twizzlers, fruit roll up, gummy worms, starbust, sour patches.
    Kobe: Let me get some!
    You walk over and hand him your bag.
    Kobe: You always got something to snack on
    You laugh. Kobe takes the watermelon sour patches and a box of mike and nikes. As your walking away Dereks ask for some too. You walk over and hand him you bag.
    Derek: Let's watch a movie, you got your laptop right?
                                             (Mind you...Derek, Kobe, and Ballo, all have feelings for you and you know)
    Y/N: Yeah and sure.
    You walk over to get your laptop and you take a seat next to him. Derek scoots in close. (Heh 😏)
    Ballo: Why don't yall just just connect the laptop to the tv's.
    Kobe: Yeah?
    Derek: Won't it connect to all the tv's (4 in total, one for each section)
    Y/N: Yeah and there'll be an echo
    One of the hoodie boys: I can connect it to one, if y'all like and y'all can all watch.
    Y/N: Alright, go ahead
                                                                                          (15 minutes later...)
    One of the hoodie boys: Here, it's done
    Y/N: Thanks
    You all move to section "4" to take a seat. Ballo offers you a seat next to him, but he puts you at the end instead of between him and Kobe (your bestfriend).
    Kobe: Why can't she just sit between us
    Ballo: She can
    You then sit between the two of them. You guys are watching the movie "365 days on netflix" (shii everybody horny at this point 😂) . The movie ends, it's 12:15 am, you all decide to go to sleep. In each of the sections, the seating (couches) pull out into a king size bed. Instead of sleeping with your siblings, you ended up sleeping with Kobe and Derek. You wake up, (5:54 am) to go use the bathroom, you open the door, there's Derek using the bathroom, standing, and you being there noisy as hell, you see his ass, dick and balls (😂😘) you stood there for a moment and as he turned around, you looked up apologizing and shut the door. You didn't leave because you still had to go but a few seconds later, he opened the door.
    Derek: You seen everything huh
    Y/N: Yeahhh
    Derek: At least you can't say it small no more
    Y/N: Yeah yeah, whatever
    You began walking into the bathroom. As you come out the bathroom, you still see Derek sitting there awake, staring out at the stars. Walking over you say...
    Y/N: Why you still up?
    Derek: I can't sleep
    As you went to go lay down, you say...
    Y/N: Here, lay on me, this was a trick my mom used to put me to sleep
    Derek: You sure?
    Y/N: Yes, now lay
    Derek lays down on your chest. He raps his arm around you and you do the same. Your right arm on his back and your left hand grooming through his hair. Derek falls asleep 10 minutes later and once he was sleep, you went to sleep too. You guys weren't caught cuddling because Derek had woken up before everyone else did. You were the last to wake up. (30 minutes away from the Orlando Florida 5 star Hotel). 30 minutes later y'all arrived. After settling in, y'all had breakfast (which by the way was freaking delicious in my mind 😋🥰) . Your siblings was in one room, Derek was in one, so was Ballo and the jersey boys. You and Kobe shared one of course. (As said, you guys are best-friends.)
    The day goes by with meeting fans. (7:31 pm) You guys all go out to have dinner with some delicious and well cooked seafood and more. (Just muah, marvelous 😍💕.) You guys got back to the hotel around 10:40pm. You all were very tired and each of you went to your rooms. As you and Kobe were opening the door, Derek comes...
    Derek: Thanks by the way for helping me sleep
    Y/N: Yeah, no problem
    You said looking back at Kobe and walking through the door to go get ready for bed. As Derek walks away, Kobe stares at you with confusion but then looks away. Kobe ends up texting Ballo...