Her.

Chapter-5

"Mr.Jeon, wait!"

Shouting the words, Misul follows him out. Trying to match his pace as he was already too far ahead, she finds herself out of breath but keeps running.

Bumping into a lot of people and keeping in check so he doesn't go out of sight, she tries not shout as it would make her look like an absolute fool. But boy, does this guy walk fast or what?

Reaching the parking lot, she sees him unlocking his car. Running as fast as she could towards him, she finally reaches where he was. Crouching a bit and keeping one of  her hand on her left knee and the other holding her aching stomach, she takes a deep breath.

On other hand, Jungkook was surprised to see her. How desperate was she to follow him all the way to parking lot from the cafe.

"Mr.Jeon-

Not being able to complete her sentence, Jungkook offers her his hand to support her as she was near to passing out.

"Ms.Park, take deep breaths."

"Oh, no I'm fine, its just that.." catching her breath again she continues, "its been a while since I ran like this. Not an athlete." She tries to laugh it out but he was a bit concerned.

"Ms.Park, I already told you..."

"No, Mr.Jeon, please hear me out, your paintings deserve a better chance.I may not know the reason why you quit-

"Exactly, you don't know me." He sounded firm. A serious tone telling Misul to not force this further.

He lets go off the hand that was supporting her back and turns away to open his car door. But turns back to say his final words. "Ms.Park, there are a lot of artists who deserve chances too, consider them. Goodbye."

Which is why I need you.

But she never says it out loud.

And he drives his car away, believing that it was the last time they would ever meet.

Misul stays quite throughout, staring at the void, fully admitting her defeat. After hearing his words, she didn't feel like forcing  him.She felt like he had some really serious reasons. After all, he was right, she didn't know anything about him.

"STUPID! STUPID! STUPID!" Messing her hair and stomping her feet on the ground, full of frustration. She beats herself mentally.

"You should've had a plan B. You loser!"

How was she going to face her boss,now. Accept her defeat in front of him, being miserable. She couldn't the thought of doing that.

She felt all the doors were now closed on her. No way out.

________________________________________________________________________________

Driving back to Misul's house, Jimin tried not to ask what exactly happened as he had already figured out that it obviously didn't work. Her emotions were screaming on her face.

However to Misul, there was something more in his silence.

"Jimin, what is it?"

"What?" There was a shift in his voice. It was a bit more defensive as if he was trying to hide something.

"Jimin, just tell me already!"

"It's nothing Misul."

"Jimin, Please!" Raising her voice a little, she was now getting impatient.