Pragma & Ludus: Toji Fushiguro x F!Reader

Aztec Brujería

***Special Thank You to crowlycreations on Etsy for my commission of Toji x Y/N & Toji x Y/N Child

"What we once enjoyed and deeply loved we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes part of us." - Helen Keller

CW: Sensual Sex, Vaginal Sex, Kissing, Fluff, Mild Angst, Lactation, Nipple Play, Happy Ending

He watched from the engawa while the cicadas chirped and the heat of the summer began to simmer into the fading light. He watched as you were bent over and working with the flowers, pulling the weeds and replanting the bright marigolds, he smiled to himself and felt the guilt wash over him like an undertow out to sea. With one arm out of his dark yukata, exposing the traditional dark ink of a wolf that wrapped around his shoulder and flowed down his arm, he looked down and frowned. How could you love him? He was soiled from his life as an assassin, he'd been a man that wasn't worthy, he'd also had a child he had to give up, and he lost the love of his life once before; how could anyone love him? He sat and began to slip into the darkness when he heard the pitter patter of small feet and the giggle of a small child fill the air. Reality came crashing into focus for him as he watched a small girl with curly pigtails run towards you. He smiled to himself and felt his heart lift, even just for the moment, you turned to catch her and bring her close placing raspberry kisses upon her cheek making her infectious joy spill forth.

The squeal from the little one made him elated, smiling at himself and watching over the scene of pure happiness. He had forgotten for a moment his past life and the tribulations that had befallen him. Looking at this picture of peace he felt it there in his heart and once again the guilt as he thought for just a moment it looked like his first beloved wife and his son playing. She used to have the same smile too...Megumi used to have the same squeal of laughter...He didn't know how long he sat there with a saddened look until he felt the tiny hands touch his face after the clumsy fumble into his lap. "Daddy...oof...Daddy, why are you sad?" He looked down into the mirrors of his own green eyes and smiled, "Nothing my little pup, just thinking big thoughts...but, you, you are being so funny c'mere!" Toji grabbed his little bundle of laughter and brought her close to his chest, taking time to blow a raspberry kiss upon her cheek and taking in the scent of orange blossoms and fresh air. He lost himself while playing with his small little pup when he heard her gasp and wiggled out of his grasp to run towards the back of the garden laughing.

Watching as she clumsily climbed off the engawa to turn and run towards the visitors, "Uncle 'Uiji!!" Toji watched as a young man entered with his son into the back of the garden. " Gumi!!!" He smiled with sad eyes watching his adult son scoop his little sister up and give her a big hug. "Hey squirt what have you been up to? You look like you've been playing hard." She giggled as he brought her in for a quick kiss on the cheek, "You are dirty, have you been playing sorcerer again?" "Yeah! I want to be like you,Gumi!" Toji began to stand and stretch his long heavy limbs, watching as you began to try and stand. He walked towards you to help you up from your knees. "You know, you shouldn't be doing such hard work bent over like that, you could pass that kid any day now." Groaning, you took Toji's large hands to pull yourself up to your feet, slowly you stood up while placing your arm protectively over your growing belly. "Shush, you, you know I can't stand to be an invalid. Besides I'm only six months, but let me tell you this other son of yours is going to kick my lung out." He chuckled, but you could still see the sadness in his beautiful green eyes. "Hey, old man, about time you helped her up." Megumi's voice called towards Toji as walked with his sister in his arms who was making faces at Yuiji behind him making them both giggle.