Chapter 1

"Hey what is up you guys! Maddie here and welcome back to my channel!" I greeted the camera with a warm smile.

"As you guy can guess by the title I am filming a q&a! As seen in my most recent Instagram post and story I asked you guys to send me some questions!" I explained enthusiastically.

I whipped out my phone and started scrolling through some of the questions. "Okay so, I'll start with an easy one. How tall am I? I surprisingly got this one a lot actually, I am 5"3. I know, I know I'm really small." I giggled looking back at the questions.

"What is my all time favourite song? So my all time favourite song is 18 by one direction, I know sappy but like it's such a vibe." i smiled.

"Are you friends with anyone that was in the trap house / in any of the TFIL videos? I am actually! I remember I went to a Halloween party with my really good friend Kat aka Sam's girlfriend and she introduced me to all the trap house boys so like; Colby, Corey, Aaron, Elton and Jake and they're super, super nice and who knows, maybe we'll do a collab one day." I winked at the camera.

"What do you find attractive about a guy? So I'm my opinion guys need to have really good hygiene! There is nothing better than a guy being clean and smelling good and just put together. I also like when a guy is super nice and doesn't change around his friends to act "cool" or to try and "Impress" them because it's just blah it's not a good look." I shook my head and scrunched up my nose.

I answered a few more questions and then decided that that was quite enough for one video or my viewers would probably get bored hahaha.

"Okay so I think that is enough questions to answer for today! I am so sorry if I didn't answer your question! But if you guys enjoyed this video please give it a big thumbs up and comment down below if you want a part 2! And if you haven't already hit that big red subscribe button and the little bell so you get notified when I upload! I love you guys as always and peace out!" I blew the camera a kiss and stopped recording.

I got up off my floor and did a couple of stretches and felt every single bone crack in my body, I then heard my phone vibrate across the floor. I picked it up and saw it was a message from Kat:

"Hey girl! What's up? You busy?"

"Hey babe! I just finished filming a q&a, why what's up?"

"I was just wondering if you wanted to come vibe with Sam and his mates tonight? We're thinking about going bowling :))"

"Oh yeah sure! That sounds super fun, what time were you guys heading out?"

"Umm about 7, nothing like some late night bowling ;) did you want me to come pick you up?"

"Okay sweet! And sure! Will see you soon! :))"

Bowling, this is going to be so fun! I thought to myself. I checked the time and it was 5:42, I decided to pull myself together an outfit. I was pretty much dressed I just needed to find some pants because I was lazy and only did my hair, makeup and dressed the top half of myself for video. Oops. I decided to just chuck on some  black ripped jeans and my black vans. I put on a pink hoodie with a koala on the corner of it that happened to be the one and only colby brock's merch without realising.

I wondered to the kitchen and grabbed an apple to snack on as I wasn't really that hungry and leaned against island in my kitchen while reading some more of the questions on Instagram.

I was then interrupted by a messaged from Kat saying that she's here, I threw the apple core into my bin and quickly sprayed myself with some perfume and grabbed my keys and headed out my apartment.

As I was walking towards her car I noticed that it wasn't her car and it was in fact Colby's little red Toyota Corolla. The back window rolled down and kat's face popped out from the inside.

"Hey pretty! Get in the front, you can have aux." Kat yelled from the back seat.

"Hey! Okay cool" I shrugged getting into the passenger seat.

"Yo what's up everyone?" I greeted as I sat down plugging my phone into the aux cord.

"Heyy!" Sam replied.

"Heyy mad- oh my god are you wearing my merch?" Colby said eyeing down my outfit.

I could here Kat and Sam giggling in the backseat.

I looked down at the hoodie. "Well i ahh, it wasn't intentional." I laughed slightly embarrassed feeling my cheeks going red.

"I may need to get a video of you later with you promoting my merch for free, you're like a free ad." Colby grinned as he entered the freeway.

"Ah yeah maybe hahaha" I giggled. I put on some music quietly for some background noise. "I actually filmed a q&a video today and one of the questions was if I knew anyone from the trap house or TFIL and I said i may do a collab with you guys, maybe I should vlog some of tonight?" I announced.

"I mean sure why not, that'd be fun. Everyone else is going to be there too." Colby shrugged. Sam and Kat agreed thinking it'll be a good idea.

We pulled into the parking lot of the bowling place and everyone else was out the front waiting.

"Finally! We've been waiting here for 15 minutes now!" Corey screamed at us from the other end of the parking lot.

"We told you 7 o clock! It's literally 6:43!" Sam screamed back as we all laughed.

Corey looked unimpressed and ushered us all into the bowling alley.

———————————————————————————

First chapter done! What do you guys think so far? Leave me some suggestions please! ❤️