𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡

*****Ashton Romano*****

I woke up, sweating, totally in shock.
I had a fucking nightmare again.

Since the day my mother died I have these nightmares every night. That's one of the reasons I don't like to sleep.

Number one:the nightmares about the death of my mother.
Number two:I'm losing so much time while sleeping. I could use the time with something more useful, like killing someone, working or sex.

And sex is obviously my favorite option.

The nightmares are hunting me already since 2 and a half years, because that's the time my mom got killed .She got stapped.... by my dad. Well I stopped calling him dad since then. He's a piece of shit. I told the police and everyone that it was him but of course noone believed me.

My mom was a beautiful, lovely, kind and strong woman. She was the only woman in my life, and would still be if she wouldn't be dead.

I went to therapy and did so much but nothing helped. I got pills for sleeping better but they didn't work either. My therapist told it's maybe because I had to watch the whole scenario and got traumatized,but I don't belive in it. I killed thousend of people but I'm not traumatized.But I couldn't tell them of course.

They told me it's some sort of  insomnia. I read a lot about it and and tried so many options they told me could help to fall asleep or stop my nightmares.
Of course it helped a shit. Nothing worked.

I try really often to don't sleep but a human can't live long without sleep. I never told anyone what happens in my dreams because eim afraid they would laugh at me or call me weak.

I stood up from my bed, blinking a few times to wake up, even if my dream already woke me totally up ,and walked into the bathroom.

After I finished my business, I took a shirt out of my closet,and put it on.I  sleep in just a pair of sweatpants,I don't like sleeping in shirts.

On my way to the kitchen, I heard Antonio's annoying voice already just by walking down the stairs.
"This girl is getting on my nerves can't we just kill her and don't tell Ash anything about it? " I heard him asking, looking over to see who's he talking with. It's my brother, obviously.

"You can try it." They turned around seeing me leaning on at the kitchen doorframe. Antonio gasped.
"Oh shit you're so fucked now." I heard Lorenzo gasp.

I could see the fear in his eyes. I love it.

"What did she do?" I asked, walking over to the fridge, holding deep eye contact with Antonio.

"She woke me up 7 fucking times in the night, just because she had to pee?!"

I started laughing at how dumb he is.
Lorenzo started laughing a few seconds later. "She played with you, idiot."

I couldn't believe how dumb he is. I mean who has to pee 7 times in the middle of the night?This dumbass really believed her. And who comes even on the idea to do this. She's crazy.

~~~~

I walked downstairs to the basement,with a few clothes in my hands.