𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

ASHTON

As I drove us home, I looked over to Katherine. She was strangely quiet. "What?" I asked.

"What 'what'?" she questioned. Is she dumb? "You know what I mean. Why are you so quiet?" she looked me in the eyes.

" I want Alejandro back." she stated, turning fully to me. She had hope in her eyes, hoping I'd understand what she meant. But I didn't.

"Who?" I was totally confused. She looked at me with a 'really motherfucker' look. "So you're looking up all of my information but don't know anything about Alejandro? You're really bad in your business." she said.

KATHERINE

"No, I'm not bad in my business, okay, I was only looking for your name because you didn't want to tell me, alright. Nothing else." he clarified. I think he doesn't understand that saying this makes it much worse because that means he doesn't look up people's informations and that's bad because you should always do this to know everything about the person. That's your advantage, but it's fine dickhead. If you want to be the dumb one it's totally fine, not like you wouldnt be the dumb one anyways. "No it's totally fine you don't have to be embarrassed or ashamed it's completely normal for beginners to be so bad." I teased.

He didn't say anything, his death glare was enough for me to know that he was pissed. And I was pleased by that. "So are you going to tell me who Alejandro is now? Or do I really have to look that up in your documents?"

"Who do you think it is? I asked. I guess he was really annoyed but I don't fucking care, I wanted to know what he thought. "Don't play with me, Katherine." he commanded. After a few seconds of silence I gave up. I wanted Alejandro back. "Alejandro is my dog. I want you to drive me to my house so I can take him with me. He didn't eat since I was gone and if he dies you'll die next." I threatened

"You're a dangerous women.I like your way of thinking. " he said smirking. Yeah, he doesn't know how dangerous I can get if I don't get what I want. And I don't think he wants to find that out, ever.

After a few seconds of silence he said"Don't look at me like that."

"What do you mean?" I asked innocent acting like I didn't know what he meant, oh and believe me, I exactly knew what he meant..
"That damn smirk you have all over your face and these eyes." he answered.

But I wasn't pleased with that. I had to know more, so I continued.

"What wrong with my eyes?" I love playing with him. Looking out of the window, I saw that we arrived. He opened his car door and walked out of the car,he walked over to my side to open my door. As he opened the door he held his hand out for me explaining, "They're sexy and you definitely know that, and you also know how to use them."

I took his hand, holding eye contact as I said "What do you mean by that?"
Playing dumb is my favorite role. Next to the main character of course.

"I mean.." he closed the car door pressing me against it,as he continued "...Youre looking at me like you want me to spank you over my desk and fuck the living shit out of you, till youre to numb to even open you're eyes and not able to walk. That's what I mean. "

I was still looking up at him "What makes you sure I'm only looking at you like this?" I teased,as his lips curved up into a smirk "I hope for you, you do." He let go of the door and started walking to the entrance, locking his car doors. "Or else it won't end good for you.." he was only a few steps from the door apart "..or for your legs."

Geez, why was he such a tease.

Says the right one.

Shut up.

He unlocked the door and opened it wide. "You want to come in or stay outside?" he yelled. "I kinda like it here." I yelled back, smiling to see his reaction. He let the door open as he walked in and after a few seconds he came back, leaning against the doorframe, holding a big towel in his right hand.

What was he doing in there? What was he doing with the towel?

He put his hand up showing me five fingers. As he put his thumb down he mouthed the word four. Was that a countdown? Another second went by as he put another finger down, showing only three now.

What was he up to?

I looked confused at him as he put the last two fingers down and smiled.

In that exact moment the lawn sprinkler started working.

Motherfucker.

I screamed as the water hit me. Running into the house, he held the towel out for me, saying "Thought so."

Seeing him laugh made me angry. But I kinda had to laugh too, because it was actually a brilliant idea.
"You fucking bastard." I yelled laughing as I slammed my hands into his chest,punching him.

My hair was now completely wet, just like my clothes. He took one end of the towel wiping my face with it.

Next, he wrapped the towel around my body, holding eye contact while doing it. He moved his hands to my face, each hand on each cheek. He placed the hair out of my face and behind my ears. Wiping his thumb over my cheeks he whispered, "I like it when you're so wet."

He didn't just say that.

Fuck.

I slapped his hand away as he smiled again. "Idiot." I walked over to the stairs and to my room. I walked up the stairs "Good night."he yelled still smiling.

That smile. I can't get enough of that smile.

"Night. " I answered wiping my hair with the towel.

After a shower and fresh clothes I went straight to bed. "God, Katherine. What are you doing.." I said, talking to myself.

A/n: Thank you for reading this book <3 What do you think about this chapter?

I wanted a little bit sweetness in this chapter so... I tried. What do you think about it?

Thank you for reading and please don't forget to vote, comment and follow.

Lots of love, A.