Untitled Part 2

The silence was broken with the ring of Elenas phone, she picked it up and answered, "Elena where are you? Kathrines here and Bonnie can't keep her this stablized for long" Stefan voice was at unease. Elena could hear Bonnies muttering of a spell. "Ok, ok we're on our way" Elena reassured. She ended the call and it only took  look to Damon before they were both gone.

"Well of they go to kill Kathrine for the millionth time" Caroline turned in her chair to face Enzo. ".....And im stuck with you" 

"Jesus, Caroline you act like I'm more boring than Stefan" Enzo smirked. "Wow that was harsh even for me"

"Stefan isn't boring, he's just extreamly modest" Caroline backed up her best friend. Caroline shifted in the chair into a comfortable position. "Stefan used to tell me stories about what happened earlier in his life"

"And?"

"And.... Why dont you tell me something about you, minus all the Augustine torcher"

"What? Took me by surprise Miss Forbes, I thought you'd jump at the chance to hear about how i was getting tested on every day" Enzo took a swig of his Bourbon and let his feet fall upon the vintage patterned sofa.

"I don't like stories like those" Caroline closed her eyes breifly as if remembering something.

"Care to share georgous?"

"If I'm going to share im gonna need some of that Bourbon"

Enzo laughed, "You dont want any of this stale stuff" Enzo threw his glass into the grand fire place, the flames danced higher and higher. "Lets go and raid Damons wine cellar. He doesnt bring up the good stuff, he keeps it all downstairs." Enzo stood up and held his hand out to Caroline. She eyed it suspiciously. "What?" Enzo questioned. "Your not one of those germaphobes are you?"

Caroline let out a laugh and took his hand. "Of course not"