STOP READING THESE UGHHHH /pos

"Twenty bucks says you won't ask Sam to prom by the end of the day."

 Ponks head snaps up at the words, having taken him out of his day-dream. He blinks, confused a couple of times before the words finally register.

 "Hm? Why would I ask him?" He asks, making Foolish roll his eyes. 

 "Because," Foolish says, emphasising the word as he reaches into his pocket. "I have twenty bucks, and they could be yours, all you have to do is make Sam go to prom with you."He waves the money he just pulled out in front of Ponks face, making him snort as he pushes Foolish's hand away. 

 "Why the hell do you keep cash on you?" Foolish lets out a playfull scoff at the words.

 "Stop avoiding the question, Can I keep my money or is it a yes?" 

 Ponk actually considers the bet for a second. It wouldn't be bad, right? Just to guys going to prom together, as friends. 

Even if the thought makes him strangely excited, he brushes it off, just the thought off twenty bucks for practically nothing.He stretches out his hand, for Foolish to shake. He takes it. 

 "Deal."

(A/N: Sorry for not uploading much, its such a hassle for me. also there was way more to this i just ??? cant find it.)