11| end

Y/n's letter

Hi, My name is Y/n L/n, I died a few weeks ago from drinking a lot of pills and drugs that Rindou gave me.

And I also tried to commit suicide but didn't work out, since I was always guessing Baji is still there to come and save me or stop me. But he wasn't, I always forgot that he was already dead, So crazy of me thinking he's still been alive.

Every day, Every afternoon, and Every night Rindou keeps clinging on me and do the thing he used to do on me, after that, he would just leave me on bed shivering without cleaning me up..without giving me proper care.

When I first saw Rindou, I thought he was a good guy, but I was wrong, I expected so much about him, everyone didn't know where I was, My friends, my closest friends, and even my family. Nobody knows except him.

He would always lock me in his room barely even give me food so I can live healthily...

Oh, I also forgot that I was pregnant... I was weeks pregnant, before I died I keep on vomiting and craving for something, I thought I was gonna die but when I found out my tummy was growing that's when I realized, The father was Rindou.

Yet the baby died with me, I didn't even get a chance to tell him that I was pregnant but he keeps putting pills and drugs on me.

How unlucky girl I am, I keep thinking about the other girls living so normal as they could always enjoy their lives, I was jealous.. how can I not be like one of them?

Still, Baji's all I always think about, I would never forget how he helped me so much. He deserved better.

My mother... My mother was also my father, she took care of me and my sister every day, if we got sick she would immediately run to the drugstore and buy us medicine. she would always give us warm hugs before we go to bed. I missed how she cooked bacon for our breakfast and prepared fresh milk. She's the sweetest.

I wrote this letter before I died, I could feel my body getting weak so I decided to write a letter.

Mr. Rindou, I cannot be sure if you have time to read this but if you did, I just wanted to ask one last favor... I want you to deliver this letter to my friend, I still don't trust you but I'm no longer here right? You don't 'have any reason to kill anyone now...

I only wrote this for you, I wrote how I feel, I didn't add much because you already knew how much I don't like you and hate you, but I'm sorry, your child has to die with me, I cannot entrust this baby to you, I would fell bad how would this child's future be...

I hope you understand how I really felt since you didn't have any time to listen. and I hoped that you'll find your true identity soon enough...

Y/n

updated(since y'all ask for Rindou's reaction😋)

Rindou's Pov

Rindou did what Y/n said he wasn't sure If y/n's friends would face him in person so He decided not to deliver the letter in person. he didn't bother at all, he just did that for your one last favor.

All the things you said just to make him stop never happened you tried to resist but It never works. that's when your body gave up.

after he read the letter, Rindou felt nothing at all, he was just obsessed with using you as his stress reliever, Rindou never understand what you feel, he only sees you as a toy and a burden to him, every time he remembers flashbacks of you we would just smoke it out.

his guys also felt the same, what can you all do, they're bad guys.

Author's note

Hello everyone thank you for reading this Fanfiction of Rindou Haitani!! Don't forget to vote. I also wanted to make Fanfic about Haitani brothers, Wakasa and Sanzu, stay tuned for the fanfictions!