Mafumafu.

Mafumafu has lived a cursed life, that's what he says.
He's been bullied relentlessly, abused terribly but he doesn't mind all that though. He said it himself, he'd rather be hurt than be unnoticed by everyone around him.

He always wanted to cut himself, thinking that if he does pain to himself, he won't feel pain from others but he can't, he's scared. He has a razor in his room, in his drawer, hoping that one day, he'll decide to cut himself. However, he knew that day would never come.

There is one thing that comforts him, and that's after school. After school is club activities and he's--so far-- the only one in the Music Club, so he'd always go there after school, strum the guitar once or twice, and make a short song based off being bullied or being abused or just random songs from words in his head.

It's always been like this, heck, he could even say it's his daily routine. Wake up, go to school, get bullied, make songs, go back home, get abused, go to bed, and he repeat it over and over again without being bothered.

But a certain something, or someone, ruined the schedule but in a good way, and Mafumafu likes that that he could cry.

And that's the prologue! Hope y'all liked it, it's my first time doing this and I'm kinda proud! I noticed it's short maybe I'll try make more longer chapters after this

What do y'all think of the story so far?

Anyways, see you in the next chapter! :]