Thanks

I would like to thank sbkarmapens for designing once more the cover of my book. I'm really glad of his work and I wouldn't have published this story without the cover he did. I'm also very proud of the result, so thank you for everything! I could say he's my official cover designer. I know we will work a lot together in the future.

I think I also need to say an odd thank you to my computer which crashed on the 8th of june of last year. I probably wouldn't be here right now if it wasn't for that. I found wattpad because of this event. I think I also need to say thank you to my dad who paid the reparations on my computer one month later. I wouldn't be as much on Wattpad right now if it wasn't for him. It's also thanks to him that I could take more time to talk to my "official cover designer".

I'll thank the wattpad community which isn't anymore on wattpad. I have felt so welcome here ever since the first topic I read and the next one I created. So thanks to all of you! I was really disappointed when I learned it won't be part of this website anymore. I hope that something similar will come back one day. Somewhere we can express ourselves, somewhere it wouldn't be hard to manage. Until then, I'll thank every single one of you, the future readers of my books, for being a wonderful person and an amazing supporter.

Therefore, enjoy your reading!