Mr.Tazuna; Waves Mission; and Cow-dude

Ura's P.O.V.

Today is that stupid test. Ugh, why do we have to do this? Anyway, I made myself some breakfast and ate it all. I don't care what Kakabaka says, I eat when I want to eat. Before I left, I took a look at my clock and saw it was 10:00. Hm, I'm late. Oh well.

I got to the training ground to see that Sasuke and Naruto-kun were already there." Eh, you're late Ura-chan!!!" " Sorry, Naruto-kun. I'll try to be on here on time next time, alright?" He nodded. I sat down and waited for Kakabaka to show up.

~~¿ One Hour Later ¿~~~

Finally that Kakabaka shows up. After getting yelled at, he explained the test to us. I zoned out after he said start and sat in a tree. I was quickly pulled back into the world of the living when I heard Naruto-kun's tell of pain. I looked to see Kakabaka poke his finger in..........his.........butt............

KAKABAKA!!!!! YOU ARE SOOOOOO DEAD!!!!!!

Third Person P.O.V.

Naruto and Sasuke stared at Ura in shock as she twirled the bells on her finger, smirking down at a halfway dead and twitching Kakashi.

' the hokage had assured me that Ura is a sweet and well mannered girl. He must of has the wrong Ura. This one is mean, rude, and has a mouth that needs to be washed out with soap. Kami-sama, what did I do to deserve this beating. Is there an different dimension Kakashi that had done wrong and the world is taking it out on me? If so, CURSE YOU DIFFERENT DIMENSION KAKASHI!!!! '

' Woah.......... note to self, do not piss off or make Ura-chan mad. If you do..... RUN. '

' Hn. I'm not scared at all..................................................okay maybe I am.................... '

' That'll show him not to ever hurt my Naruto-kun again. '

~~¿ Timeskip ¿~~

We were waiting in jiji-sama's office for a next mission. I, once again, zoned out.

Naruto got y'all a mission. Ya have to protect an old drunkard get to his home and build a bridge.

Ah, thank you Karai!!!!

No problem, my little dove.

I quickly got home to see a slug on my doorstep." Lady Tsunade has gotten your letter. Here is her reply." After I took the letter, if disappeared in a poof of smoke.

I went inside, packed my things, and opened the letter.

                    Hello, my little dove,
That's so great. So, did you pass? Who is on your team? Who is your sensei? See any boys you interested in? Anyways, how have you been doing? I've been great. We all miss you so much and we can't wait to see you!!! Also, when it's time for you to resume your training, I'm going to finish training you in medical jutsu and start on my chakra enhanced strength, alright? We gotta go, love you baby!!!
                     With love, kaa-san, nee-chan, and Tonton

I wrote back,

                 Hey y'all,
Of course I passed. My teammates are Naruto Uzumaki, a blonde boy with blue eyes, Sasuke Uchiha,a raven haired boy with black eyes. Our sensei is Kakashi Hatake, a silver haired black eyed man. Yes there is. He is my teammate, Naruto. I swear, it was love at first sight!!!!! Well, to me it was. Anyways I've been doing good. I miss y'all to and I can't wait to see you!!! I'll be ready for your training. Love you to!!!!
                        XOXO, your little dove

I got there to see a really old dude who looks to be drunk. I can tell this is going to be a hard mission.....Ugh. Time to zone out.

~~¿ Timeskip ¿~~

I was sitting on the boat with my head on Naruto-kun's lap. After the fight with those ugly demon brothers, I was a little worn out, and what better to do than lay on your crushes lap!!!! I zoned out again after we got off the boat, but zoned in to duck before my head got chopped off. I looked up to see
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Zabuza  Momomichi