You make me feel....Like a hero...

Villain AU: Legit just fluff and 69(If u don't know what that is think about it) I couldn't think of nothing else ToT.

"Kaminari!" I hear mina call. I sigh and turn to her. "Yesss?" I ask in response. "You remember right?" She says as kirishima follows mina with the 'Manly' Dickugou beside him.

They both obviously just got finished fucking.

"Remember what?" I say, clearly playing dumb. I watch kirishima kiss Bakugou goodbye softly.

Disgusting...but cute~.

"What you said about telling..theemmm?" Mina smiled at me.

Who is them you ask? Why Jirou of course. Last night i kinda made a ridiculous bet with Mina, Kirishina and Bakugou in a game of Uno, saying that if I lost i would tell Jirou how I feel.

Yes I know I'm stupid.

Kirishima walked up to us as I decided to play dumb. "Telling who what?" I say. Kirishima catches onto me. "Tell her bro." He said. "Who?" I asked. "Do you want us to shout it aloud?"

I roll my eyes. Ugghhh, I can't tell Jirou how I feel...It'll make me seem so weak and she won't...Ughhh...

I face palm. "Dammit...Okay...Fine..." I say, moving my hand up, massaging my head. I told them g'bye, walking away and going to find Jirou. I winded up finding her in her dorm folding clothes, and it is against the rules for males to be in the female dorms but who the fuck cares.

I walk in but then stop to knock..

Seriously dude...?

"Oh, Hey the non-villian kaminari." She chuckles looking at me. "Thanks for respecting my morals dude."

Jirou finished folding her clothes and put them away. "You gonna talk or stay silent?" She then asked. "Umm...." I say softly. "C-Can I tell you somethin'?"

She nods.

"U-Uhm..." I feel my cheeks heat up and i instantly cover them by placing my elbows in my lap and laying my head in my hands.

Shit....Fuckk...

"Okay...Look...Jirou, You umm...You're really fucking cool and...You kinda rub off on me..."

Jirou looks at me like I'm crazy but with a smirk. "N-NO, NOT LIKE THAT!" I remove my hands and show my now
-burning a hot dark cherry red- cheeks.

I soften. "I know that...You're horrible...As a person to me...You're always hitting me and yelling at me, electrocuting me, and despite how good it feels you choke me sometimes. Maybe i shouldn't have to say this to know your response." I take a pause and sigh.

"Dammit...I hate that I'm saying this but kyouka...You change me...You make me wanna be something...Somthing good...Like.." I look away. "Like a hero..." I mumble the last 3 words.

"Like a what..?" Jirou responds. "Like a...Hero..." I grumble only the last word this time. "Like a ring wirm?" She says.

Ugghhhh fuck itt. "YOU MAKE ME FEEL LIKE A DAMN HERO!"

there was a long pause.

Silence...

I fucking hate silence.

We did nothing but look at each other, pure confusion in her eyes and probably regret in mine.

I look away. "N-Nevermind...Forget what I said, I-it was nothing j-just forget it! I-I'll go!" I turn around to walk away when suddenly she grabs my rist, and pulls me back.

I turn to see her smiling at me softly. I wanna ask what she's smiling for but i stay quiet.

"Like a hero, Hm?" She turned me all the way around and looked me in my eyes. "Those are pretty strong words comming from you." Jirou pulled me closer to her...Holy shit her face is so close....! She grabs me by my chin. "You're too cute." She smiles. In blink of an eye, I feel something warm against my lips.

Did she just kiss me?

Although I'm in surprise, I close my eyes and kiss her back. When I pull away, Jirou softly bites my lip. I chose not to say anything, i just kissed her again.

And again..

And again...

Her hands wondered into my pants and my boxers. She pulled them both down and forced me onto the bed.

I finished taking my pants and boxers as she went to close and lock the door. Jirou lifted her skirt and took her panties off. "Lay down." I listen to her and lay back as she walks over and crawls on me but upside down.

69? Oh I'm gonna love this.

Change in pov bcs 69 is weird in first person to me-

3rd P.o.v

Jirou took kaminari into her mouth as she rested her wet friend on his face. Feeling his tongue on her made her shiver slightly. She hummed as she sucked the tip of his cock harshly, making kaminari hum loudly.

Kaminari decided to slip his tongue into her, which made jirou stop and sigh loudly. She took a few breathy moans before taking him back into her mouth.

Jirou moved her head down, taking Kaminari deep into her throat "O-Oh fuck!" Kaminari stopped to not only moan, but to breathe.

This went on for about 30 minutes.

Kaminari closed his eyes, stopping once again to breathe. "J-Jirou...! I-I'm gonna C-Cum!" Jirou lifted her body up, basically telling him to keep going as she pumped his cock.

"Fuck..Oh Fuck!" Jirou said as she came, Kaminari following 3 pumps of his cock later.

Jirou collapsed onto the other side of the bed, granting Kaminari access to yet again, B r e a t h e. They both panted hard until kaminari broke the silence.

"S-So, I'm guessing, That means you'll date me?" Jirou raised her head, And then slapped his thigh. "Ow!" Kaminari screamed.

"Yes dimwit, I'll date you."

Jirou yet again crawls onto him, This time right-side up. She kissed his lips, which was covered in her juices.

"Thank you." He said.

"Yeah, Whatever, Hero...~"

-
-
I DID IT! YAAAAAYYYYYYYY OwO