7

The next morning Molan finally wakes up with a smile on her face. She gets up from bed way before her alarm rings, feeling too excited to sleep more. She wears her black tights and a black sports bra while she styles her black, long, wavy hair in a braid. When the maids come to inform her about the breakfast is ready, Molan just quickly goes to the kitchen and ate a few toasts with jam and she quickly made her way to the training room.

I'm going to show them who I am today, I'm going to remind him, who I am.

Molan makes her way to the training room, walking fast yet calmly, feeling the energy inside her body take the best of her. She misses being sent to jobs, feeling the adrenaline rush with force through her veins, her heart beating a million times pre-second. A smirk grows on her face at the thought of feeling this again, and she opens the doors of the training room, only to find inside Taehyung and Hoseok.

"Good morning", Molan says to the two men that seem like they have been stretching up before she entered the room.

"Good morning ma'am", both of them say in unit and they bow before her.

"Please just call me Molan, it's okay", Molan tries to be good with the rest members, since she has nothing against them, except the team's assassin who also is the right-hand of their boss. "Where is Namjoon?".

"He's at his office, talking about an unfortunate event that took place the day you came", Hoseok replies and he raises his left leg from behind, grabbing it with his hand to stretch it. "You will get more information about it after lunch, we will have a meeting", Hoseok explains and Molan simply nods at him.

"The others?".

"They'll be here soon", Taehyung says this time, and with a nod Molan goes a bit further from the two men, to start her own stretching before the actual training begins.

What kind of 'unfortunate' event took place? Something with the business? Do they have a problem with some of their clients? Maybe a ship didn't make it? Or a mafia war?

Molan is really curious and she can't stop thinking of different scenarios about the upcoming business meeting. Her thoughts however are cut shortly after, when the metal door opens and the rest of the Bangtan members join the room. As Molan looks at all of them standing together, she can't help but admit to herself that all 7 of them are incredibly looking. Strong bodies, their features unique and different for everyone making them hella attractive and handsome. And especially him. Oh how much she hates herself for thinking that, but she just can't help it. His tall form, his muscular shoulders, arms, legs. He is wearing a sleeveless white shirt revealing his tattooed arm, grey sweatpants around his muscular thighs. His long hair is tight up on a bun showing his facial features more. He is breathtaking and Molan hates it.

What the fuck am I thinking?

Molan scolds herself and after taking a breath to bring herself back, she starts walking up to Namjoon who is talking with the boys, giving them instructions on what he wants them to do today at practice. Her steps echo in the room and it causes the 7 men to turn their heads and look at her, and once again, the moment he lays his eyes on her, she feels his intense gaze on her every single move.

Jungkook checks Molan out shamelessly trying to avoid thoughts about how beautiful she looks, or how perfect her body seems, or even better how perfect her body would look against-

Stop, for fuck's sake! She is Ghost. She is going to marry Namjoon for fuck's sake.

Jungkook reminds himself as the female assassin finally approaches them and stands in front of her fiance. She stands in front of him like a queen like she is the most powerful woman in the world, but Jungkook can see that deep in her eyes it hides fear and unsureness about what is going to happen next when she will marry him.