Blonde is not Low Key

"Dad are you serious!?"

"I'm not having this discussion with you they are already on their way..." Father glances over to his secretary's desk and gives her a nod to close his door to his office. "There are many people that which to harm me and, I could not live with myself if someone hurt my one and only angel..."

"Angel? I barely see you now!" Y/n slams her hand onto his desk and accidentally knocks over a small solid stainless steel globe. She clumsily catches it from falling and sets it back in place. "Ahem have you know I can be a wrecking ball!"

Father picks up his newspaper glancing over the updated stocks page. "Oh yeah? What have you been up to?" His left eyebrow raised and he tried his best not to chuckle.

Nothing. All y/n did was go to college at a private school and stay-at-home companies by her assortment of pets and video games. She made good friends with the three younger maids so honestly, she never needed to venture anywhere.  "L-look I want to experience the real world to father and, I'm (age) I don't need a babysitter." She sat down with a huff in the lounge chair in the corner of the office.

"He will not be your babysitter sweetheart. Trust me I am confident that I picked a very good gentleman to protect you as you venture in this jungle of a city." Father sits down his paper, takes in a sentimental sigh and, heads over to his daughter. "Until we figure out who's the threat, do your old man a favor and bear with the guard alright?" He pats her on the shoulder and gives his angel a peck on the forehead.

Though y/n was annoyed, she knew the reason why all this was happening. A week ago he received a threatening letter from one of his ex-business partners. Y/n tried to stay clear from father's business, who knew who would go after him or even her. With a heavy sigh, she finally replied. "I understand father...I apologize for being snappy..."

There was a knock on the door. "Mr. (L/n), he is heading up to meet with you!~" His secretary Ms.Shinobu had such a bubbly attitude about everything. Good or bad you will never guess though, it kind of made her a bit scary. Other than that she was very helpful and, even came in handy for y/n's favor.

Y/n's father patted her on the should and went to the door to meet with the guard. More than likely warning him about his grumpy daughter. She could hear them laughing heartily. How embarrassing... Once the door cracks back open, her father with a peculiar man comes in with him. "Here is my beloved daughter y/n!"

"What a pleasure to meet you!" The man greeted with a booming voice and even louder hair. Bright blonde hair with fiery red tips tied into a half up half down ponytail. His eyes were very bright golden as well. He didn't even look that much older than her. The only thing that made seem like a bodyguard was the matte black suit which had to have been customized with the way it fit him. He was fairly tall but, what stood out was his fit body. This man's pecks were huge! Had to be from years of training he had in The Hashira and Co. "Ms.y/n?"

With that y/n snapped came back to the conversation at hand. "This guy father??" She questioned. She stood up with her nose in the air trying to look as judgemental as possible. She walked out to him looking up to him slightly to size him up. The top of her head barely met the top of his shoulder. The way she was acting made her father have to turn around to hide his chuckles. Y/n didn't have a mean bone in her body. "I thought I was getting a bodyguard? Not a punk rock golden retriever..." she scuffed while attempting to give the bodyguard the meanest glare she could. The man just stood there with a big smile across his lips, looking down at her.

"Oh how wonderful", he laughs heartily, "You are like a feisty Pomeranian your father spoke of!" Father let out a cough.

"DAD REALLY?!?" her cheeks felt hot with embarrassment.

Her father took a breath and tried to stay poised. "Now dear for one that comes back did seem fair." Y/n rolled her eyes. "I was skeptical as well with the lad but, I believe he has a great head on his shoulders." Father gave him a good pat on the back. The man simply nodded his head.

The bodyguard reached out his hand. "My name is Rengoku Kyojuro! I will protect you with my life!"

Though y/n didn't want to seem like she gave into the idea, she accepted his hand glancing anywhere but his face. "Ya don't to fluff me up Mr.R-Rengoku..." , She mumbled.

"HAHAHA! Even more dog jokes! I believe we will have a marvelous time miss y/n!" He replied.

(Ugh he's definitely gonna be a piece of work.)