My heart is in your protection

"Okay just relax. You were just asking that from the heat of the moment", you spoke to yourself in your bathroom mirror. Of course, you still had chills from what happened a month ago, who wouldn't? Since the incident, Rengoku would come to stay over and would keep you company until you fell asleep. Some nights he will read you a story, other nights he'll bring his laptop to do some paperwork for his employment, and when he couldn't spend the night Rengoku left his flame hoodie for you to hold to sleep with. It honestly didn't matter to you as long as you could feel his presence.

Tonight, you wanted things to go differently. Never in your years of maturity, you thought yourself to be a pursuer but, you would be waiting forever if you didn't make what you wanted obvious. The pajamas you changed into were comfy but sexy. A simple tank top and mini shorts would look good ok anyone. You were happy about how they flaunted the curves of your body. Taking in a deep breath you decide to take a glimpse into your room.

Rengoku roamed around your room, he roamed around your room examining your decorations and pictures on the wall.  Finding your collection of plushies quite impressive. He especially adored the graduation photos on the stuffed bookshelf. A exhale escaped his lips leaned his back, stretching his neck around. You enjoy seeing him in his comfy clothes since they were a rare sight. A simple black shirt that didn't have his muscular toned arms and the grey sweatpants sent your mind ablaze.

"Are you almost done in there, young lady", his gaze turned right toward the door you hid behind.

"Tsk, don't be impatient muscle head!" it is a blessing and a curse of how aware he is of his surroundings. Taking a deep breath, you creaked your bathroom door open.

"Oh is that new?" Rengoku's eyes couldn't help but bask up and down your body. He had a good poker face, keeping the same facial expression. Though there was a feeling brewing in his he couldn't quite describe.

"Do you like it or something?" snickering a bit while almost skipping to him. You honestly couldn't hide your excitement and, Rengoku honestly felt the same way for not the exact same reason. He was happy to see you smile brightly.

"I have to say, I have been enjoying your smile y/n! I can feel the heat from your energy igniting!" He grabbed both your hands and planted them onto his chest. You did notice his heart was racing just as much yours. The shirt left nothing to the imagination. You could feel his relaxed pecks had a slight but firm plushness to them. Looking around the room nervously you stammered, "d-don't fucking talk like that pervert!"

"Pervert? Me?" Moving your hands together, he caressed your left cheek. "I apologize if I said anything lewd but, I do not believe I have..." With a step forward, dipping his head down toward your ear, he speaks in a lower tone. "Something tells me that I was not the one be perverted~"

"Rengo-"

"Kyojuro", he kisses her cheek before aligning him in front of you, connecting his gaze to yours, "I want you to call me by my first name tonight."

It seems as though you were not the only person that couldn't contain themself anymore. "Tsk, Kyojuro, I guess we have been knowing each other for a while haven't we?" You slipped a hand away to rub the back of your neck. Locking eyes again sent your heart aflutter. At this moment in time, you wanted nothing more than to be engulfed in Kyojuro's love. Mustering up so courage, you find yourself using the tips of your toes to moves his face closer to his.

Breathless air hitches into your throat as your lips finally joined his. It almost felt as though his body gained even more heat as your lips pressed into each other. A low growl escaped from Kyojuro's throat. He was the first to let his tongue slip past your lips. Pressing his body against hers.