Hanash 2013

For all the people who like, 67 people and counting, I just want to clarify that my ex-boyfriend is not gay. Medyo di lang sya marunong rumespeto at gumalang sa babae most esp when it comes to arguing. Di naman nya binawi yung dslr ko e, kaso hinihiram naman nya lagi. Wala kaming matinong closure at di kami totally okay thats why I find it very annoying, the plain reason why I asked him if its okay na bayaran ko na lang. I though he'll be a Man enough to disagree kasi t'was already mine and it's his bday and 3rd anniversary gift. I was wrong, he even asked me if I'm willing to pay hin 700$ for the money that he had spent for it. I'm very much willing to pay coz selar was so dear to me. I called my parents if they can lend me money for the remaining amount from the money that I saved. I admit, I cried over the phone coz it was too painful for me, thinking that he's doing this to me. I should've realized from the start that all he can do is to hurt and be destructive to me. I thought he's a good man. I thought that he already understand my reasons why I left him. At the end of conversation, we agreed na dadalhin ko after work yung camera sa labas ng bahay nila. Madaling kausap. He don't even care if its safe for me to bring it there alone. I got there at 11:30pm, Rizal to Manila is such a long drive, thanks to Moi for keeping me accompanied. Nung nakita nya ko, galit na galit sya dahil sa status ng Daddy ko sa fb. Mukha daw kasi syang masama sa lahat ng tao. Who's Dad would've like to hear his daughter crying over the phone? No fucking does. And besides, after all if his dramas, ako yung masama and he don't even hear a single shit from me. It's his account, let's respect it. Respect begets respect. He should've known that. Selar's charger was accidentally left in our house and we realized it very late. I already informed him about that and I told him how sorry I was. But there, he didn't understand that shit. I was always willing to give it to him. Kahit na mamihasa pa sya para lang manahimik lang sya. Pero bakit kailangang umabuso? Do he really need to demand that I must delete all of our picture on my social accounts? We've been together for four fucking years and do I really need to do that kasi "ayaw kong masira ng past and masayang present at masayang future ko." Why not? Wag ka magmadali, gago. Nakakairita na yun pagiging demanding mo. Di mo ako gf o alipin para utusan mo. At sa sobrang busy ko sa buhay ko, di ko pagaaksayahan ng panahon yang utos mo. Stop stalking my accounts kasi. You wouldn't get any! Because him being such a douche, mom was pissed of what he was doing and hold that fucking charger. Why? Puro na lang daw ba ako? Sya ang may kailangan, sya ang kumuha. I'm tired of being the villain. I'm tired of keeping my silence. I'm fucking tired of understanding the reasons why he's acting like that.

- If I'm not mistaken, this rant/draft was made around December 2014? Yes, di kami nagkatuluyan ni Bes dun sa recent posts ko. Lol.

Gagalet te??? Haha posting it for my reference. Nakakatawang basahin na every curves on my roller coaster ride eh may nabablog ako. Lol.

Wait there's more!!!