Talks on the Balcony

Hello! I'm sorry for the delay in this chapter, but get ready for MARICHAT! I literally was bouncing happily in my chair as I wrote part of this fluffy interaction. Also, the reason for my delay was because I needed to get the Marichat vibes absolutely correct. My bestie, Night, also helped with a few parts though. I hail her amazing self.

Also, I love Cat Noir, he is literally the best character on the show, and my poor kitty doesn't get to be treated so badly by his lady and be ignored this season. GIVE CAT NOIR SOME LOVE, ASTRUC!

If we all could sign a petition for Cat Noir to get some happiness... You can vote on my story though, that will give me happiness, and then I can write this Cat Noir happy. Its a cycle.

You may now proceed with the story and nearly 1k of Marichat.

*_*_*_*_*

Homework. The worst. The stuff nightmares are made of. Which was exactly what Marinette was doing this late at night, completing all her pending homework.

"That's it! I'm done." Marinette angrily crossed her arms and ranted to Tikki. "Mme. Mendeleev gives us way too much algebra homework. I'll just work on some sketches instead."

Just as she was getting up from her chair, a loud knock on her balcony window startled her, causing her to fall onto the floor. "Ahh!"

Slowly making her way to her balcony, Marinette opened the window and climbed out and came face to face with a blond head. "Cat Noir?"

"Hello, Princess." Cat bowed and kissed her hand, just like a knight.

"H-hi." Marinette didn't know why she blushed at that. The answer, of course, was that Cat Noir was irresistible, but she would never accept that.

"It's been a furry long time since we last met, hasn't it, Princess?" Cat turned to her with a smile that stole people's hearts.

"Yeah." Marinette glared at the pun, but then sighed. "I've been so busy with life, schoolwork, homework, love, and commissions, I barely get time to breathe these days."

"I can relate, Princess." Cat sympathetically patted her arm.

"You do?"

"Yup." He said, popping the p. "My civilian life is very hectic. I, um, dont know if I should tell this to you, but, I work part-time as a model?"

"Oh?" Marinette surprisedly asked. "Does that mean you get a chance to work with Adrien? No-Not that I want to know your identity or anything, I won't ask Adrien! I-I'm just a bit curious."

"You do know that curiosity killed the cat, don't you?" Cat smirked.

"Now, now, my knight in shining leather, don't forget you're the cat among the two of us." Marinette smirked back as she flicked his bell.

They suddenly realized that they were way too close to each other and quickly scooted a bit away. Marinette cleared her her throat to get rid of the awkward silence. "So, Cat Noir, what brought you to my humble balcony in the first place?"

"Oh yeah, sorry. M'Lady assigned me to a very, very important mission, Marinette. We're training and recruiting new heroes in the fight against Shadowhawkie."

"Shadowhawkie?"

"Oh, sorry. That's just what I call Shadowmoth for fun." He sheepishly rubbed his neck. The action was very familiar for Marinette for some reason.

"Okay..."

"Yeah, and so, since you're Multimouse, M'Lady and I decided to train you, and Adrien, who is Aspik by the way, wait, um, I shouldn't have said that, the snake's out of the bag, and M'Lady will kill me later but moving on, we're training you both. Did you get that Princess?"