A Messy Baking Session

{HI ITS BEEN LIKE 8463823682638363 YEARS BUT UH HERES THE NEW CHAPTER OF IT UH, ENJOY!! SORRY IF THE ENDING SEEMS RUSHED FKSBKDBAKDB}

It was a late morning, and Albedo had some time off to which he decided to take the day off. He felt refreshed after working on different experiments and having to take care of Klee at times, after a couple seconds of silence, a knock could be heard from the door. A sigh leaving his mouth, Albedo stood up and went to see who it could be, upon opening the door he was greeted with a smile that could cause his heart to melt. Kaeya was standing there smiling, Albedo quickly moved to the side so the other could enter the residence. Kaeya heard about Albedo's time off from Lisa while they were having one of their chats, this surprise the Calvary Captain and he took this opportunity to spend time with the alchemist outside of work hours. After moments of chatting and laughter here and there, the giggles or a certain spark knight could be heard from the kitchen. Once arriving, the two share a look of shock seeing flour on the walls, counter and floor, and of course on Klee herself. Kaeya grabbing the others hand and bringing him into the kitchen to get a cloth and to start cleaning up the place, finally after a while the kitchen looked brand new and thus the three of them began to bake some good old cake. Upon thinking of what kind of cake they all decided on strawberry cake, once preparing the ingredients they started working on the dessert, after an hour or two, the cake was complete and the three of them all sliced the baked good and had a piece of their hard work, upon taking a bite, the cake was surprisingly tasty, they all finished off their cake slices and thus they were all falling asleep. Klee already passed out, was picked up by Kaeya where Albedo followed the two of them to the couch, Kaeya sitting down and laying Klee on his lap and his lover sitting next to him. Albedo lay his head on the taller ones shoulder and closed his eyes, falling in to a deep sleep, Kaeya smiling at the shorter male rested his eyes as well drifting into the land of dreams.