!!BDSM!! Seth x Nathalie

Before I get karens who comment on my fucking shit. Get the fuck off if you don't like bondage, degrading, blood, harsh words, etc. You're gonna hear a lot.

⚠︎____________✞︎_____________☯︎

Nathalie was a fair and beautiful young woman for her age, she had black hair with dyed ends. Her eyes being green like sapphires with her slim pretty face and button nose, the girls lips being plump and soft. As in body wise, her chest as kinda big and so was her ass. But she didn't really care. Her eyes scanned the room as she heard Seth chatting with ladies.

Now she always knew Seth to be put out as a ladies man, but boy oh boy when he flirted with other girls. It chapped her ass so much. To the points she'd bring him home and ride his dick till he couldn't move. Her hands tightened up in a ball as she kept hearing the girls giggle. His chuckle coming to her was really killing her.

As soon as they went home later that day, she glared hard at his eyes, seeing him glare down at her. Seths mind was confused but he then clicked into why she was pissy, "ohhh.. you're gonna get jealous now?.. what a shame puppy.. we are all just friends, you know I wouldn't fuck those skanks even if I was told too" he leaned into her face, her pretty features showed in his eyes.

He glanced down her body with a smirk, Nathalie looked at him with her eyes being dark. Her demi goddess taking over her emotions. She was really pissed. "You wanna keep telling me lies Seth?.." she said sternly. She knew goddamn well he would have fucked those girls if he wanted. But her wrists got grabbed and that's when she shot that glare at him. "you wanna keep acting like a brat Nathalie...?" The male mocked.

Nathalie felt her stomach drop as he kept squeezing, and his eyes stared at her like razor blades. "I will...but I should be telling you about me and pickles sense you're so concerned over those girls~" she smirked, Seths face dropped and he snarled at the words of "pickles" even leaving her mouth, his hand let go of her wrist before it went to her chin, he grabbed hard.

Nathalie laughed as he gripped her chin, "I should tell you me n' pickles hung out.. yesterday. We went out and he bought me a necklace.. and he wrapped his arm around me.. kissed my cheekkkk.. he didn't seem to busy for me~" she said, Seths eyes got filled up with pure rage. He snarled deeply as she was laughing. "I'm glad you think that is funny little pup...heh You should know damn well you aren't allowed to hang out with him" he said drawing closer to her skin. Nathalie could practically feel the warm breath on her lips.

"No.. I don't think I know who I should hang out with or not~" she looked away, "just because you aren't around me 24/7 seth.." she said with a mumble, he pushed her back hard against the wall and gripped her hair hard "it's daddy for one... I'ma have to teach you who the fuck you belong too with how those nasty words are coming out that pretty little mouth of yours" he gave a wicked grin. "Why don't we punish puppy with rope this time.. and knives.. maybe wax?.. fire?" She smirked after giving the suggestions.

Nathalie had plenty of kinks to fulfil Seths pleasures. And plus she would let him try anything he needed. As long as she was alive at the end. Seths eyes filled up bright as she mentioned the ropes, knives, wax.. The male went to grab that rope she had, it was a baby pink color. He had grabbed the pocket knife he had out of his back pocket. "See... I knew you'd wanna punish your pretty little slut in those-" she cooed, and that's when she felt that knife go on her shirt "strip.." he said sternly. She mumbled and started to strip obviously, leaving her in her lace black lingerie.