04

Author's POV

" WOAAAAH ! IS THIS REALLY MY BROTHER?" Y/n yelled , getting startled by Jimin's sudden change of appearance.

Jimin smirked at her and continued what he was doing in front of the mirror. " Yes , it's me Y/n. You're just seeing the better version of me . The one for whom everyone's knees will go weak and also the one whom people will drool on ." Jimin said , as Y/n smirked back at Jimin. " Absolutely my bro . I should really go and thank Junglook for bringing out this in you . But guess what ? I won't. Because you're going to pay him back word by word ." She said , looking smug , but every excitement flew away , when Jimin just shook his head .

" No ."

" What ? What do you mean by no ? You won't pay Jungkook back for whatever he did to you ? Are you even real ?"

Jimin just chuckled . " No baby . If I pay back Jungkook for whatever he did to me , what will be the difference between us ? I'm not him . I'm Jimin. The best ." Jimin said , as Y/n squealed and hugged her brother.

Park Jimin was back .

~

" OMFG WHO'S THAT HOTTIE ?"

" Isn't it Jimin?"

" Yes ! It is the pig , Jimin.  But wait , WHY THE FUCK IS JIMIN COMING OUT OF A FUCKING BMW ? I THOUGHT HE'S THE SON OF A POOR MAN ?"

" T-That's what I thought too and I'm regretting that thought."

" HE'S LOOKING SO FUCKING HOT ! OMG ! I THINK I'M GAY FOR HIM !"

Squeals and shouts and gasps welcomed Jimin as he stepped out of his expensive BMW , and entered the school , with his sister beside him .

( A/n: HE'S SO FUCKING BEAUTIFUL! OMG !!😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 )

Jimin had a complete change . No specs , he had lenses instead . He had no chubby cheeks , and since he wasn't having any baggy clothes on , and his dress was practically sticking to his body , Jimin's beautiful body curves with his perfect ass was displayed for everyone to see who had already started drooling over him .

Jimin smirked, as he strode inside the school , smirking and winking at girls who started squealing like irritating loudspeakers .

He walked with pride, his steps falling with power and authority, his hips swaying from side to side,  as he had boys turn gay for him .

Jungkook had just started to latch lips with Lisa , when he heard squeals and screams and gasps, and realized that his fangirls were missing today.

" Hey, which VVIP has come that all my girls has gone to sqeaul for them ? Noone's here today. I wonder why is so much squealing sounds coming from the front gate ?" Jungkook asked , as Lisa nodded her head . " Good point . Even I'm wondering this ,now that you mentioned it ."