Light

Hey guys! This story has been written by Stef, Eliza, Alita, Jess and I. It is basically written about us except we are a bit younger than we are in this story. Hope u enjoy ;)

Grace xxx

---------------------------------------

GRACES POV

*BEEP BEEP BEEP* "SHUT UP!" *BEEP BEEP BEEEEEP!* "OH MY GOD! WHAT IS GOING ON DOWN THERE?" I screamed, it's Christmas morning, i think that the fire alarm going off at fricken 10 am!!! The girls are over, Alita, jess, stef and Eliza. "GRACE SHUT THE FUDGE UP!" They screamed at me. "I'LL SHOVE THE FUDGE UP YOUR ARSE!!!!" I shouted at them, then we started laughing hysterically. "THAT'S MY LINE!" Jess screamed out in joking anger. "Ok, that alarm or whatever it is is pissing me off! Lets go see what it is." Said Alita.

When we get downstairs to see what the beeping noise was, my dad burning the choc chip pancakes. "Nice one dad, how bout you let us take over eh?"

"I don't think that pancakes is enough: we need bacon" stef complained.

"I swear you are related to Niall Horan. You eat as much as him!" I said declining her question.

After we convinced dad to hand over the pancake making to us, I got my phone and put on some one direction because we r MASSIVE fan girls. The first song was kiss you, "AGHHHHHH IT'S MY FAVOURITE SONG!" Screamed jess. We were all rocking out to 1D, shaking our arses and going crazy. After our small dance party we realised what we were meant to be doing, making pancakes!

When we had finished making the pancakes and finished eating them, we went for a swim. We went down to Bondi beach which is five seconds away from my house literally. We stripped to our bikinis and ran down to the water, it was so warm considering it was like 11 am.

We walked back to my house after our swim for presents because its Christmas!!! When we got back, all of our parents and siblings were sitting around our giant Christmas tree with coffees in their hands and talking about random stuff that no one cares about. We begin to open our presents, when I get to my last present I find its a envelope. "What's this??" I asked my mum excitedly, "oh you'll find out as soon as you open it up! Now c'mon." I begin to open it slowly. When it's all open u pull out... FIVE CRUISE TICKETS!!!!!! "AGHHHHHHHHHH OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU MUM AND DAD!!!!" I said and ran to them to give them a hug. The people I chose to come with me are the obvious choices, Stef, Alita, jess and Eliza.

The best bit about this is that we only have to wait five weeks until the cruise!

---------------------

Hope u enjoyed! Make sure u comment and vote and stuff!

Grace xxx