ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ

❀❀❀❀❀
"You seem really enthusiastic about that thing you're working on!" (Y/n) was suddenly really curious, getting dragged through the halls by Chihiro. It was weird to be in Hope's Peak Academy's building where all the classrooms for the ultimates were. Especially after school was over. "I'm sorry that my dorm looks a bit messy today!"

'Right. I forgot that the ultimates have their own dorm room. Woah, the reserve course is more than just seperate from these special students. I'm getting kinda jealous, haha!' Right at that moment, Chihiro unlocked the door of his dorm room, pushing it open.

The (h/c) haired reserve course student had to blink a few times before looking at his friend. "Chihiro, just for the record: Are you by any chance blind? Do you need glasses?" The Ultimate Programmer shook his head, fiddling with his hands. "Why are you asking me that...?"

Grabbing his shoulders, (y/n) turned Chihiro around so he also could get a good look at his own room. "Where is this room messy? Where? Go on, show me, I'm waiting!" Indeed, the bedroom was, even though it was stuffed with computers, very clean and tidy.

"I-I just thought that it was messy...! I forgot to put my used clothes away...!" His cheeks flushed up slightly, as did (y/n)'s. "Why? Did you forget to put your bra away, haha?" The (h/c) haired boy teasingly asked, poking his friend's side, who widened his eyes, shaking his head.

"Wh-What? N-No! I don't have a bra! I m-mean-" "You don't have a bra? So you just let them h-" Hiding his face in his hands, Chihiro stuttered out something inaudible. 'I don't have a bra because I'm not a female, (y/n)...! But I can't tell you that...'

"Haha, chill, I'm just joking!" The reserve course student pat the brown haired male's head, smiling gently. "Anyways, what did you want to show me? You were really excited about it earlier, haha! Are you programming a video game, maybe?" Said programmer immediately shook his head.

"No, I programmed an alter ego!" Tilting his head to the side, (y/n) gave Chihiro a puzzled look. He knew nothing about computers. 'What is an alter ego? Just nod and smile, (y/n), nod and smile.' "You don't know what that is, do you?" His friend sweat dropped.

"No, I don't... I thought you wouldn't say anything if I just nodded while smiling, haha." "You could have just asked." Rubbing the back of his neck, the (h/c) haired student chuckled, obviously embarrassed. "Sorry, sorry... Anyways, tell me then. What's an alter ego? Please keep it short...!"

Giggling, the short boy grabbed his laptop, opening it up. "Well... It's this." A copy of his face appeared on the screen, smiling at the two humans happily. "Hello! My name is Alter Ego! It's very nice to meet you! How may I help you?" 'Woah, their voice is exactly like Chihiro's!'

"Woah...! How long did this take you?!" For a moment, Chihiro just starred at his alter ego, thinking to himself quietly. "About... Maybe... Ummm..." "Probably too long, right? You don't have to answer. I guess it took you more time that I have studied for my exams."

"(Y/n), you should really take care of your studies, you know...?" He said, giggling slightly afterwards. "After all, you're a reserve course student, so many companies will want to hire you...!" "Haha, Chihiro, it was a joke! It's kinda cute how you take everything so seriously!"
❀❀❀❀❀