Chapter 2:The second.

After Freddy fastbear pizza was closed I started plotting for revenge.I was later caught killing the children by the new night shift manager jermy.After the new pizzira opened there were more animitronics.They were made of plastic instead of leather.I hidden my identity from the manager and got a job as golden Freddy.

. I was suppose to give prizes,tickets,and tokens.When I say the puppet in the gift box I thought that it was thinking.Later the manager told me to talk about the new night guard at his shift.I told him everything.The next shift I had I rehacked the old animatronics to get jermy. Jermy survived the night,but was scared half to death.At his third night it got difficult.Jermy had to windup a music box to keep the puppet sleeping.I said I never liked that puppet thing I always liked foxy.Later at the seventh night I was asked to replace jermy.I accepted.I brought my hacking device to shut them down for the night.For some reason I couldn't hack that puppet.At the last time it was open I dressed up as golden Freddy and went into a party room.The animitronics found out that I was a criminal.T quickly got into a purple Freddy suit and lead them away.I had what must be done.I destroyed the animatronics one by one. After that the ghosts of the children came.The puppet was there looking at me.He said" Remember me Vincent."I was I shock.He was the first kid I killed.As the ghosts game closely I had to hide somewhere.There was an empty bunnie suit.It was a golden version.I saw what I think toy bunnie buy it was all showdowy.I also saw my purple Freddy suit.I quickly kid I the golden suit.