Annoying or Not?

Do you ever just feel really annoying?  Like no matter what you do you’re annoying someone.  You try to talk to someone and they just give you a look. Even if you look at someone you feel like you’re annoying them.  It just seems like you can’t win, because nothing you do will make it any better.  Sometimes it gets to the point where you are afraid to even talk or look at anyone because you feel like you are annoying them.  You can just walk in a room and get this feeling that you’re annoying someone in that room.  When people tell you that you’re not annoying, the first thing that pops up in your mind is that person is lying.  Then when someone does say that you are, it seems like you shouldn’t even say a word to anybody.  Before long you just end up talking to no one and not even bothering to make any friends that might actually like you.  Don’t let people tell you that you’re annoying, because chances are they just don’t want you to be the incredible person you are.  If someone ever tells you that you are annoying then so what those people that tells you that and isn’t joking around then they are just not your friends, and you don’t need those kinds of people in your life.