demon boyfriend ; two

a/n: i forgot the writing format lmfao... guess we'll just wing it from here!

"why do you always talk like a grandpa with a stick in your ass?" jisung grumbled, as he dragged behind the hopping demon.

"foolish mortal! how DARE you insult me like that?!" minho shrieked, almost looking horrified. "i most certainly do not talk in a such a way!"

"you do. you're doing it right now," jisung sighed. "why can't you just talk normally?"

"i refuse to speak in such crude language." minho huffed.

jisung didn't say anything, and instead he opted to just sigh and shove all the shopping bags into the back of the car.

his credit card cried in his wallet -- and considering he's a pretty young CEO, that has got to be some sort of statement about minho.

note to self: do not buy stuff for your demon guardian.

he supposed he didn't really regret it though, not with how happy the demon boy seemed to look.

'he look pretty, i kinda wanna-' jisung paused his thoughts. 'nope. nu-uh. nada. not today! nah! no no no! not today han! not today!'

"mortal, are you okay? you seem like you're in pain." minho hummed curiously, as jisung's expression remained fixtated into a grimace.

"i'm fine. yeah. yep. totally." he grinned grimly.

"...sure. whatever you say, mortal." minho shrugged shoulders, clambering into the car once jisung opened the door for him.

"are you hungry? i can take us to a drive through or something, if you want a snack - wait, what do demons eat?"

"emotions. and souls, if we're really hungry." minho hummed. "i can do with a burger though."

"hey! you aren't talking like a grandpa with a stick up his ass anymore!" jisung cheered.

"shut up. die. the act got tiring, i sounded like an angel for lucifer's sake. "can i get my burger yet? im hungry, human."

"suddenly, i don't want to go to a drive-through anymore!" said jisung, ignoring the adamant cries from the demon at this statement.

(they still went to the drive through.)

(what? it's not his fault minho looks cute while pouting! it does things to his heart! what's he supposed to do about that?)

things were slowly getting interesting.

----

AHAHAHA sorry its so short im just getting the feel of things again </3 mainly wanted to tell everyone im alive again and trying to contact astri woohoo

byebye ly <3 not proofread btw