demon boyfriend ; one

jisung

jisung
............

it had been a weird day for the boy.
many unexpected things had happened to him; good AND bad.
but, he had to admit, the WEIRDEST thing that had happened to him — by far, had to be coming home, back from work to a boy (around his age it seemed) sitting on his couch.

said boy had black hair, a petite body, and red... horns on his head — two of them, AND a tail. what was he? an anime demon character?

“you must be jisung!” the boy exclaimed, jumping up to greet him. “i'm lee minho! i'm your demon guardian!!”

“my demon what?–” to say jisung was surprised, was an understatement.

“demon guardian!” minho giggled, his eyes sparkling with mischief.

“get out of my house.” jisung sighed, closing his eyes and pinching the bridge of his nose. “i don't fucking know or care who you are, furry or not, just get out of my house.”

“how DARE you call me a furry?! i am a respectful DEMON, you hear me? a DEMON!—” minho gasped and yelled, as jisung picked up the, surprisingly, light boy and carried him out.

jisung closed the door shut with a sigh, turning away, only to see the same boy looking up at him with a scowl.

“foolish mortal! you cannot get rid of me!” minho exclaimed.

jisung said nothing, just kicking him out again.
this went on for a solid 30 minutes.

“why won't you leave me alone?” jisung sighed in defeat.

“i'm your guardian demon — it's my job to annoy you!” minho exclaimed — for the 100th time.

“how long are you staying?” jisung asked, only to be answered with a shrug. “for a while then, huh.”

silence.

“i suppose i should introduce myself.” jisung sighed. “i'm han jisung. 21. i'm the ceo of HAN corporations — i do music for fun at times, oh, and i'm gay.”

“interesting.” minho hummed. “i'm lee minho! i'm a demon, i'm 22 — which makes me your hyung!! and i'm also gay!!”

“do you actually have horns or is that a costume?” jisung asked.

“foolish mortal! of course they're real... those costumes do no justice to my beautiful horns, why in the burning satan pit would i wear one?!” minho cried in disgust. jisung hummed curiously, reaching a hand out to stoke one of the horns.

immediately, minho jumped away.

“disgusting mortal! you're not allowed to dirty my beautiful horns, with your filthy touch!” minho cried in disgust. jisung rolled his eyes.

“whatever.” he sighed. “i'm sure we'll get along just fine.” he mumbled sarcastically. “come one, i'll show you around.”

enthusiastically, minho followed jisung around the mansion, jisung warning him to not break anything — as the maids were off duty that day.

jisung showed the boy everything he needed to know, from jisung's room, to his room, and everything else, besides a few rooms like the kitchen, his (home) office, etc.

minho
...........

“i must admit, mortal. you have a very big habitat.” minho remarked, looking around. his sparkly eyes gave away that he was very amazed.

“thanks.” jisung shrugged. “anyway, i suppose we should go shopping for your new clothes, your current attire is gonna get dirty.”

“but i like them.” minho whined, shutting up when jisung glared at him.
there was something about the mortal, that made the demon... scared?
he didn't really know.

“can you take off your.... costume?” jisung asked, gesturing to his horns and tail.

“they're not a costume! they're very much real!” minho squeaked angrily, a pout present onto his plump lips. jisung hummed, touching one.

minho had to use all of his self control in the world, to make sure he didn't get a boner — and ignore the jolt of pain and pleasure, that ran down his back like electricity.

“don't touch them!” he snapped at the younger, mumbling something under his breath. jisung watched in curiousity, as the demon boy's horns and tail disappeared. “where are we going?” minho grumbled.

“to the mall,” jisung said, grabbing his car keys. “come on, demon boy. we're getting you some new clothes.”

-

and when i pull a SOFTSVNG and give minho a boner every chance he gets? then what? ♥️

anyway hope u liked the first chapter i edited it a lot