Forgive me

Dear EJ,
It's been three months and I haven't replied to your letter. You must be wondering why I haven't replied but I honestly don't know why. No, that's a lie, I do know why, I'm just afraid to admit it to myself that I like you. I really can see myself genuinely happy with you but just like the coward I am, I pushed you away just like I do to everyone and everything good to me. We started out as two friends just talking normally but it blossomed into something amazing. We moved from friends to flirters but then you asked me " why do I think we are talking?" And I gave a dumb answer, an answer that wasn't true; I like the way you make me feel, I like the way you see me without a magnifying glass just with your naked eyes. You're observant, kind, patient and you like my weirdness and you like that I love to read. You like and accepted so many things about me that you made me want to see things from your point of view. I want to see what you see, I want to know what you think about me and how I make you feel but I'm scared that you won't forgive me for what I did and I'm scared that you feel so right to me. You're the type of guy I read about in good books, the guy who supports, encourage, empower,accept and appreciate. I just wish I had answer you right away instead of questioning, second guessing and overthinking everything. I really hope you forgive me and give me a chance to try and love you even though I am scared.

Sincerely, Sy.