Chapter 3

Tittle: Proposal
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rosé pov.

"So what do you want to talk about" I asked in a confused tone. 

"Oh I just wanted to tell you something and I'm gonna be straightforward since I not going to make a whole paragraph because I don't want to talk to much so yeah and also I'm not going to anything" he said in a cold tone but for me is more like a rude tone.

"Yeah sure ok you can tell me" "Would you like to marry me Rosé" He said in a cold/rude tone.

I did not now what to say, I'm so shock right now that I even don't know what  to say like I love him so much but isn't to early to get married like we dated just for 2 years and I'm just 19 years old.

But I don't care I love him with all my heart and he always make me laugh and smile like yes I will accept his proposed.

"Yess I will marry you" I said in a happy tone while he look at me in a bored face I don't know maybe he was nervous and did not kniw what to say.

"Chanyeol are there is everything ok" I asked is a worried tone since he did not respond to anything yet.

"Oh yes let's just go inside I'm hungry and you pay since I don't want to" and with that he left inside leaving me alone here.

WTH why would he leave me here?! And Why would I pay the food he is the one who invite me here?!

"Ugh let's just go" with that I also left and went inside.

Time skip
We both eaten the food and he dropped me at my house and left.

I already shower and do everything, I say on the bed Took my phone out and texted my Bestfriend Jennie We both been friend since We we're born or you can say since I was born before my parents died my parents had Bestfriend too they we're Unnie parents, When I was borned jennie unnie always played with me when I was alone, bored she always stayed there with me in my Up's and Down's but when our parents died they were together in the car while driving to our school that is when a fast car hitted my parents and jennie Unnie parents that is how my parents died.

And about Jennie unnie she left from Australia to South korea to studie model. She is a really perfect model than other's model.
(A/N: I don't hate the models I admired them they're so perfect and beautiful that I wish That I was them.)
*back to the story*

She always been busy that We did not talk a lot like we used to but it's ok I also have 2 semester test so I can't also talk to much.

Anyway let's talk to unnie

I love unnie so much I want to visit her someday

Time skip in the morning

I was in the living room sitting in the couch watching one of my favorite drama *Vincenzo*
*A/N: this is one of my favorite dramas and I wanted to put it there if you did not watched it I recommended to you let's get back to the story*

"Wow He speak Italian and korean I love when he talks in Italian language" I was just talking to myself while watching Vincenzo when I was watching it someone knock on my door so I get up and yelled"COMING" I went to the door quickly and open it I see the deliveryman. But I don't remember ordering something so I  asked "Um Sir I don't remember ordering something" "Oh no someone wanted to give this to you so just signed plz" with that I signed it and deliverman left from there.

Huh? Who give me this?

I opened the package and I see...

Huh a flowers but this look a bouquet For a wedding right

Hmm weird but who sent this to me probably Chanyeol let's call him.

I get the phone and dail his number and put the pjone on my ear.

ON THE CALL

Chanyeol: Hello who is this?!.

ROSÉ: Oh it's rosé did you check the name of the number

CHANYEOL: Ye-yeah no I did not I was doing work sorry

ROSÉ: Um did you sent me a boquet of flowers for the wedding or something

CHANYEOL: Oh yeah did you like them and yeah it's for the wedding

ROSÉ: Wait what?! When Are we going to get married

CHANYEOL: Wait didn't I tell you that we are getting married on Sunday

*WHAT He obviously he did not tell me and He proposed to me yesterday it was Monday and we are getting married in 6 days isn't to fast to get married. I was so shock that I did not listen to him calling out my name multiple time that is when he yelled on my phone and got me out of my thoughts*

ROSÉ: Oh sorry what did you say

CHANYEOL: I was telling you that tomorrow we are getting your wedding dress and I will choose it

ROSÉ: Oh ok bye see you tomorrow ILY

END OF THE CALL

When I ended the call I went to my room and sit down in the bed

Isn't to early to get married I mean I'm just 19 years old but I love him with all my heart so yeah it's decide I'm gonna married him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 coming
Please comment and vote
*be safe and healthy*
I love you bye see you in the next chapter ♡♡