Chapter 5

*Hi guys sorry For posting late I was doing my studies*

*Also I'm really sorry that this chapter is awful and boring, I want to say that I don't know how wedding goes, also I know that the boy goes first but I wanted to do a change*

Tittle: Wedding Day
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author pov.

When the wedding start with the wedding song every one stand up and look at the door where the bride is going to come out.

That is when the doors open for the beautiful girl come out.

When with the bride, walks down the aisle.

She look at her future husbad, amazed on how handsome he is her thoughts come out when they were there.

" Ok every one sit down and let's start the ceremony" the Priest said.

"Rossane Park would you love him even he is sick, poor, or fat".

"Yess"

"Chanyeol would you love him even if she is sick, poor, fat".

(Sorry I don't know how it goes)

"No".

He said making all the people shock and even her.

That is when Rose spoke out. "W- What why" when she said that her voice broke having tears already in her beautiful dark brown eyes ready to cry.

But what also make them shock is that the women who Chanyeol been cheating with is there too.

"You really want to know the reason then I tell you, You are just a Disgusting girl who took my men and a slut plus a gold digger". The women say that makes everyone belived her.

That is when Jennie spoke, "Oh you didn't said to my sister you bitch" she took her hair and started slaping her face until she falls down.

"Don't believe that slut she is just lying to you because my sister was the one who gave the money to so call boyfriend, I gave her money so that she can live peaceful but no she gave the money to him". Jennie said, standing up from the women walking to Chanyeol and Rosé she took rose hand and pull her by her side.

"Are you ok sis" in a worry tone checking her but she can only see her emotionally unstable saying nothing just having tears on her eyes ready to fall anytime soon.

While Chanyeol suprise at her because she was the one giving him money, he did not know it was from rose because everytime he checks the's mail always see cash but did not know that was from Rose.

That is when he finally spoke. "Rosé was it you who gave all the money".

She did not answer and walk towards him earning a slap from her.

"Never come in front of my face ever again you got it". Chanyeol didn't said anything but before he could even nod she was already leaving from there.

When she left from there, he broke down and cried while everyone already left, people feeling mad, disappointed for both of them but mostly him.

1 month ago

''Rosé please don't leave palest let me go with you" she said trying to convince her but was useless for her"

"Unnie Let me go please at least let me stay there until I recovered from everything".

I know that you are all confused about what is happening so 1 month past after that wedding happen Rose have been not feeling herself she been having her grades down being bully because all the students know about her disater wedding. She wanted to move somewhere so that can leave everything behind but also study, While jennie is trying to convince her to stay and change collage but no she wouldn't also about her job she has to leave in a week. Anyway back to the story.

"Unnie how about this, your are leaving in a week right". "Yes why".

"How about I leave at the same time as you but we are going to go in different places" Rose said making her sister look at her.

"I mean that is a good idea but what will happend when you're alone, you know that I won't be there" she said in a worried tone.

"Unnie it's ok I will visit you and you will be visiting me, it just for a while I need some time alone you know that".

"Fine you can go but you have to promise me that you will take care of yourself and fine a good job so that you can have money got it"

"I promise now helping me pack my things" Jennie nodded and started helping her.

(The day that they are leaving)
At the airport

"Ready to leave" she said hugging rosé.

Rose nodded they both went to their respective places.

At the plane

"Unnie sorry that I lied about where I'm leaving but its for mine own good and hope that you're going to be safe".

She said and slept byt she dont knkw that someone is following her.

"???: You think that you can leave from me baby girl oh no you can't" the unknow men said while looking at the tracker she has on her body.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 5 finish chapter 6 coming soon. Who do you think is that?  and Why it he looking for her comment and vote thank you for reading this chapter bye love you seen you in the other chapter.