Meeting her

Her hand stood out in the open for a good three seconds before the blonde took it. Shaking her hand in a professional and friendly manner, she smiled.

"Raelle, Raelle Collar," She introduced herself—not even noticing that she's only in a sports bra and a towel wrapped around her lower body.

A red blush covered Scylla's face when noticing that the blonde was probably getting ready after a shower. It was the red blush that peeked Raelle's body into a taunt language.

"Sorry, I got out of practice about thirty minutes ago," She explained herself, walking into the room they shared.

"That's okay," Scylla whispered, still flushed at the view she got. God, damn.

"So, this is your side. I tried not to mess with anything of yours that you wanted to move," Raelle explained at the sight of a still bare left side of the dorm room. "Do you need help with anything? Unpacking, organizing, anything?"

Scylla was barely paying attention, too busy looking at the muscled back of the blonde. She barely even noticed that Porter was about to bust through the doors and interrupt a one-sided conversation.

"Scyl!" But it was too late, Porter was already calling through the dorm room for his girlfriend.

Raelle stood up, looking confused at the new voice. While she was talking to her new roommate, she was putting her clothes on with little to no shame at having another person along with her. She did have to change in a room full of other hetero or heterosexual girls in the locker rooms after a rough day at practice.

"Sorry!" Scylla apologized quickly before rushing out of the room to meet her boyfriend in the living room.

The blonde stood in a forest green sweater and black bleached jeans—with a confused face but we didn't talk about it. Walking out of the room, following Scylla, she notices the tall blonde man, about the same age as her, holding a duffle bag around his shoulders, a box over the other. He didn't seem as muscular as she was, but she guessed that he didn't do sports because of the size of his arms too. Most likely a business or science major, she guessed.

"Where were you? We have a lot more stuff to bring in," Porter questions with his eyebrows pinched together.

"Sorry, sorry. My roommate is already here and we got to talking," Scylla explained with a sorrowful expression.

At the mention of a roommate, he looked up and saw Raelle coming out from the hallway with a confused expression and smiled at the other girl.

"Hey!"

"Hi," Raelle tilted her head with a kind smile but still confused and slightly annoyed at the boy that slightly yelled from five feet away.

"I'm Porter, you already met Scyl," He said before dropping the duffle bag and heading over to Raelle to shake her hand.

It was professional and soft like Scylla's, definitely not a sports kind of man.

"Raelle, it's nice to meet you. Do you guys need any help?" She asked and crossed her arms over her chest, muscles bulging it of the slightly tight sweater.

It caught the brunette's attention and another blush rose eeks and neck. She would never admit to herself that she's attracted to muscled people since she has a non-athletic boyfriend. But also because her bisexuality always got the better of her with women.

"Um, Scyl?" Porter asks her.

"Up to you, Raelle. We have a lot of stuff to bring up if you're not too busy yet?"

"I have afternoon practice at two, we have about three hours," Eleven a.m. would be her nap before practice but with the noise that will be going on, it won't be possible. Helping would be the next best choice.

"Okay, well follow us," Scylla instructs and they all head down to Porter's car where most of the less important things are held. Scylla's has all the folding and antiques that will be put on the desk and shelves that they have to build.

After an hour and a half, Raelle says that she has to take a quick power nap before practice since she's been up at six this morning for the morning workout that she did with the rest of the team.

Porter and Scylla agree to keep the volume to a minimum and to just keep bringing stuff in until Raelle heads out to practice to actually get things built.

They put everything in piles from boxes of clothes to antiques and buildings, to food and snacks that need to be packed into the cabinets.

By the time everything was in an organized shambles, Raelle was walking out with a bag in hand and her shirt over her shoulder with spanks on instead of the stupid skirt that they have to wear while playing.

"Alright, I'm headed out. I left my cell on your bed, Scylla. Call me if you guys need anything picked up from anywhere on my way back to the dorms."

Scylla just makes a nonchalant noise, Porter not even looking up said, "Bye, Raelle."

The blonde caught Scylla looking at her, but she doesn't want to be a homewrecker. Even when she just met the two not two hours ago.

Raelle

When I walked onto the field with my eye covers skirt on—I fucken hate this fucking dress code—I approached Tally and Abigail first thing before sitting in a small triangle. All three of us were putting on our cleats and shin guards even though this will be a light workout since in the morning we hit some weights.

"How are you guys feeling?" Tally asked after she tied her right cleat.

"Fucking tired," I groaned. It was my fault that I said I'd help, but fucking hell, I'm tired.

"Did you not take a nap?" Abigail asked me impolitely. Though I wasn't expecting anything else.

"No,". I rolled my eyes before I explained. "My roommate finally showed up with all her stuff. It was just her and her boyfriend getting everything so I asked if they needed help, I helped and I only got a thirty-minute nap after most of their stuff was at least all in the dorms."

"She's finally here?!" Tally interrupted before Abigail could accuse me of being irresponsible—what the fuck was I supposed to do? I was being nice!

"Yea, she doesn't seem like she's doing any sports so I'm just guessing she's a major in business or something like that," I shrugged. You don't see a lot of business majors playing sports because it's a demanding job, just like being in an engineering major; That shit is hard. It's why I took up sports medicine though, easy and connected to what I love doing.

"Why does that matter? You should've focused on napping instead of some bigot that probably won't care about anything else," Abigail rolled her eyes at me. Shit, she woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

"Did you wake her up too early Tal, or did she just wake up on the wrong side of the bed?" I side-eye Tally, who was shaking her head at me with a warning. Dear God, I shook my head when a glare was sent my way from Abs.

"Shitbird, I wouldn't be talking when I sweep your ass in the scrimmage after this," Abigail threatened with some venom in her voice.

"You're on dickwad," We sat up at the same time, both finished putting on our gear and heading onto the field.

"This is gonna be rough," Tally whispered to herself, thinking that no one could hear, but I just caught a sliver and smirked at the knowledge that Tally knew both of our competitive sides were very severe.

a/n: Here's the new chapter guys! I was already working on it before the accident happened but it'll be a while before I can post or even start writing the next chapter, but hopefully, you guys like it. Make sure to vote so I can continue this story and comment on your thoughts!! Thanks for reading, I love you all, see you in the next chapter!