Chapater 24

Day 1

Me and matt were talking to cameron. He kept apologizing to me but I keep telling myself not to forgive him. He is the reason I am currently posses but the devil itself. Ugh and to think I forgave him many many times sickens me, because every time I forgive him he screws up my life all over again. And I hate him for that. He just keeps going on and on about he only possessed me because he knew I was too weak for the devil and he would be easier to kill off that way. That offended me in so many ways. He called me weak. Like he used to in high school. Im not the same kory I used to be. Little to they know how much stronger I have gotten.

"Shut the fuck up cameron and just get to work on the potion or whatever you are working in so we can get this fucking devil out of me" i spat at him. He put his hands up in defense and went back to work.
I fucking hate him
I fucking hate him
I FUCKING HATE HIM

Ugh. He makes me sick. Did I mention i fucking hate him?

"Kory the last thing I need is your blood." He sighed. I cringed.

"Would you like to punch me in the nose, cheek, head, or stomach until I bleed for that task?" I asked crossing my arms. He rolled his eyes and grabbed my hand. He took a blade and cut open my hand. I but down on my
Cheek to stop the pain. "You fucker" I yelled. Once he released my hand I grabbed him in pain. "Fuck you dallas" i said punching him in the face. I saw rage fill his eyes but he shook his head and turned around to finish what ever he was making.

"Done- now we just need to wait one more day for the devil itself to come
Out so I can kill it
Once and for all" he smirked. I rolled my eyes and walked out of his house and to my car with matt right behind me.
"I fucking Hate him with all of my fucking guts" I mumbled as we pulled out of his drive way. Matt
Chuckled "don't we all".

I sighed and looked out the window. Day one down and one more day until I have to go back in that glass box. Let's hope this plan works and cameron isn't cheating us again. I always have a little heart left in me to trust him or forgive him then he always finds a way to screw it up and make me hate him again so let's hope we can trust him this time.

--