Goodbye kory.

Kory formed me into the writer I am today, Kory is where It all started. So this goodbye will be the hardest one yet...

Kory Clara Parker was the first character I ever came up with, this was the first story I ever wrote. And if we look past the awful quality of the story, Kory sent a powerful message.

Basically, if someone is trying to bring you down, keep moving forward.

Though she tried to commit suicide many times, in the end she grew stronger and overcame her death wish. That's when a greater challenge came into play, the one that, in the end, took her life.

To say that this is the end of Kory Clara Parker is the biggest challenge I have yet to face. I'm not the biggest magcon fan anymore, but it isn't magcon I am saying goodbye to, it is Kory. The first character I ever made, the first character I ever fell in love with.

So let's get the hard part over with.

The beautiful, strong, and inspiring Kory Clara Parker may rest in peace. Her life was well lived. The challenges she faced, she beat. She was my definition of a warrior. But in the end not all warriors can win their battles.

Good bye Kory, may you rest in peace within the line aid this story, and in the back of my heart.

In loving memory,

Kory Clara Parker; A fallen Warrior.

--
This is the hardest goodbye.

-Meg