Character information

Name: Serenity Luna Carter

Age: 19 years old

Hair and eyes: Rainbow hair and dark blue eyes with white lines that look like lightning.

Parents: Sophie Carter (Peculiar: Hydrokinesis. Deceased.)

Andrew Carter (Peculiar: Hydrokinesis. Deceased.)

Best friends: Abe and Jacob Portman.

Guardians: Maryanne Portman.

Franklin Portman.

Clothing: Blue skirts, sometimes blue dresses, blue tops, white tights, blue high heels, and blue flats.

Makeup: Natural look, or smokey and red lipstick.

Peculiarity: Hydrokinesis.

Information: Serenity was four years old when her parents died. Maryanne and Franklin took her in and raised her with their son Jacob. Serenity is a millionaire but likes to help others and doesn't flaunt. Her parents owned their island, and it had shops on it. So they gave it to Serenity.

Serenity's clothing

1. Strapless light blue dress, white apron, and light blue flats.

2. Light blue long pajamas and white slippers.

3. Black jeans, dark blue top and black jacket. (Jake's clothes she borrowed.)

4. Light blue one side strap dress and light blue flats.

5. Pale blue top showing off stomach, light blue heels, and blue ombre skirt slit up the side.

6. Light blue top, white tights, dark blue lace flats, and a light and dark blue skirt.

7. Light blue top, lace blue skirt, and light blue heels.

8. Light blue lace bodice dress with strap around neck and light blue flats.

9.Ombre blue bathers.

10. Light blue lace dress long at the back and short at the front and light blue flats.

11. Medium blue strapless dress and medium blue flats with bow on them.

12. Ombre blue short pajamas.

13. White wedding dress. (Her mother's wedding dress.)

Character played by Shay Mitchell