Fresh Start

Five Months Later...

Its been same old same old for awhile, Kris is still living happily with her boyfriend Alex.
Murr went back to New York and him and Leah are in a long distance relationship.
And Kat and Shohei have been having fun hanging out and getting closer.

It's currently late April and Leah is planning on traveling to New York to visit Murr.

Leah is packing her stuff until Kat and Kris walks into the room.

"Heyyy" Kat says

Leah quickly turns around startled but smiles.

"Hey y'all" Leah says with a smile
"When do you leave again?" Kristal asks
"Tomorrow around 8 AM, my sister is gonna take me down to the LAX" Leah says while looking at her stuff.
"We'll miss you but seriously facetime us there and please have fun" Kat says
"Eek! I will!!" Leah says cheerfully.

The three girls go to bed and wake up to Leah saying goodbye to them.

Kat and Kris we're barely awake but still managed to hug Leah goodbye before she went on her journey.

Kristal and Kat woke up and had some breakfast.

"Hey so, you still hangout with Shohei right?" Kristal asks Katana.
"Yea.. Why?" Kat asks back.
"Erm... just wondering" Kris says kinda gloomy.

...

"We'll I'm going on a date with Alex tonight" Kris says to Kat.
"Oh really?? That's nice! I'm actually also hanging out with Shohei tonight" Katana says
"Oooooo" Kris says

They both laughed and finished their breakfast. After that Kristal went back to her place and Katana got ready.

It was later in the day around the time Kat and Shohei are supposed to meet up. Kat gets ready to leave and makes their way out. She makes it to the destination which was a fun shopping outlet and met up with him at the Starbucks.

She walks up to him, they sees the cute polite smile he always give her.

"Hii" Katana says while walking up to Shohei and hugging him.
"Hey so great to see you" Shohei says, hugging them back.

They start walking around and talking, browsing at all the stores around.

She suddenly bumped into Kristal and Alex on their date.

Kat sees them, "Oh my god, HEY GUYS" Kat says

Shohei looks at Kristal, Kristal looks at Shohei.

"Hi Shohei.." Kristal says
"Hi Kris" Shohei says
"Shohei, my man i've missed you" Alex says, walking up to Shohei and giving him a bro hug.
"Hey dude, man it's been long since i've seen you" Shohei says

Kristal and Katana look at each other as the boys talk.

"Hey guys wouldn't it be crazy if we had like a double date kinda thing.." Katana says nervously
"Great idea honestly" Alex says
"I'm down" Kris says
"Yeah that's fine" Shohei says

They all agreed and starting chatting and going in stores.

Luckily, the awkwardness between Kristal and Shohei didn't last too long, they started chatting and laughing.

"Yknow I missed hanging out with you" Shohei says to Kristal.
"I did too, I missed being your friend a lot Shohei. I'm glad all the things are past us." Kristal says as she smiles at Shohei.
"Heh me too" Shohei says.

They all continued to hangout and had food together as well.

After that they went back to Shoheis place to hang some more and have some drinks.

They all are drinking, laughing, and chatting then Katana receives a facetime call from Leah.

"Oh my god, guys guys, Leah is calling!" Kat says.

She clicks accept on the facetime call.

"Heyyyy girl" Leah says
"Omggggg heyyyy!!! how's New York!!??" Kat asks
"My it is so good, Murr is in the shower right now, it's pretty late but I've been having so much fun." Leah says.
"Oh by the way look who i'm with" Kat says as the points her phone up to show the camera Shohei, Kris, and Alex as they all smile and say hi to Leah on the facetime.

"HI GUYS OMG" Leah says excitedly
"We miss you already Leah" Kristal says
"I miss y'all too" Leah says

They continue to chat with Leah on the facetime until she eventually ends the call to go to bed.

Everyone else continued to chat for a bit before Alex and Kristal decided to go on their way.

"It was so nice to hangout like all of us again" Katana says
"Yea it really was" Kristal says
"Yeah guys let's do this again, and Shohei we gotta workout maybe play some ball" Alex says to Shohei.
"Yeah I'm down!" Shohei says with a smile.

Kristal and Alex say goodbye and head out.

.
.
.
.

"I'm still not done with my drink yet" Katana says as she skips back to his living room.
Shohei follows behind laughing, "Hah I think I want another" Shohei says as he sighs.
Kat stops right in front of him and looks at him,
"I will make some more" Kat says as she runs to the living room, chugs her drink, runs to the kitchen and starts aggressively making more drinks.

Shohei, confused by all of this but decided fuck it.

It's time to let loose.