12, narrative

"Seducing Y/N would be hard

"Seducing Y/N would be hard. She's a hard to get type of girl". Sana mumbles to herself as she plays with her coffee.

"You already knew that she would turn you down, why bother?" Tzuyu scoffs, shaking her head. She's the one getting stressed out by her bestfriend.

"I only said it would be hard. I never said it'll not work? I already seduced her many times and I did end up getting her aroused then to her wanting sex but I at least have to wait for hours". Sana rolls her eyes as Tzuyu massages her temple, stopping the urge to smack the heck out of the said girl.

"I want a kid". Sana shouts before whimpering and burying her face into her palms.

"Kids are hassle. Crying bastards. They just got born and that's what they'll do?" Sana looks at her bestfriend with a judging look together with a glare.

"Kids are good. It's just that you left your ex girlfriend not knowing she's pregnant that's why it's getting fathered by someone else right now". Tzuyu glares at the latter before telling her to shut the fuck up.

"I'm going to get my kid and woman back. Don't worry about it". Sana laughs and Tzuyu shakes her head to show Sana that she doesn't care.

"I've already made my decision though. I'm going to have a kid with Y/N and that's final". Sana declares making Tzuyu sigh. Sometimes, she gets tired of her best friend's shit.

"Why don't you ask Y/N if she wants a child? It could help". Sana hummed and nodded, pulling out her phone to dm you. Not knowing it's decision that would she regret later on.