4

"I'm going to the company

"I'm going to the company. Don't look for me". You rolled your eyes and didn't bother to look at Sana. "Don't go outside". You chuckled before looking at her or more likely glaring at her.

"You are no one to tell me to not go out. You are not that important to me anyway". Sana scoffed and didn't said any more words, leaving you alone in the mansion that your parents gave the both of you.

"Who the fuck even said that I want to get married with that girl? She's so annoying as fuck. Always want everything to go according the way she wants to". You talked to yourself, ranting on how you never wanted to get married with Sana.

Just then, someone suddenly messaged you making you sigh. "Who the fuck is this now?" You shake your head before opening your phone just to see a dm from your ex boyfriend.

Your ex boyfriend that you dated back then when you thought you are straight but turns out, you go for the other team because men are a bunch of jerk for you.

jjk97
hey babe, miss me?

⬤⬤⬤

"Who the hell said that you can cry over a girl? You were not like that before unnie". Dahyun rolled her eyes at me and I just shake my head. "Not my fault. She's so damn perfect that I fell in love with her the moment I saw her instagram account". Dahyun chuckled before shaking her head

"Just find another girl". I scoffed when I heard what Dahyun said. "How about you? Find another girl because Momo is happy with Heechul already". She immediately glared at me making laugh slightly.

"Hey, is that your wife?" Right, we are currently in a cafe and Y/N might be here because she's either bored or she just wants to piss me off. I looked at where Dahyun pointed and saw my wife.

With a guy. They seem to be arguing. The guy keeps on trying to touch my wife but Y/N keeps on yanking his touch. Who the heck is that guy? I stood up making Dahyun choke on the coffee that she was drinking.

"Stay away from her". Y/N widened her eyes and the guy looked at me with a smirk. "And who are you? Yeah, do you want a threesome?" I rolled my eyes. "My dick is probably bigger than yours, so no thanks. And I'm pretty sure that you can't pleasure girls that much. Let me guess, you have a 2 inch dick?" I smirked making him glare at me.

"What the fuck did you just say?" I chuckled, shaking my head. "I don't have to repeat myself". The guy scoffed before he clenches his fist. I smiled.

If I can break a door then I'm pretty sure that I can break his face. "Fuck you". I just chuckled. "No thanks. I don't do swordfighting". He glared at me even more but I just shrugged.

He couldn't say anything else so he just decided to charge at me but I dodged it. I sighed. So this guy chose violence.

I clicked my tongue before giving him a smirk. Tsk, I'll make sure this guy is going to regret picking a fight with a Minatozaki.