One.

"Pam! Get the hell up!"

The sudden splash of water forced her to jolt awake.

"What the hell Olivia!"

Pam half-heartedly got out of her bed and stared at her best friend with all her hair and face drenched in water.

"Girl, you are gonna be late for the uni and that to be on your first day of new sem!"

Slowly her eyes widen as the sudden realization hit her and with the horrid look, pam rushed past Olivia and straight towards the bathroom. All her laziness and drowsiness long gone, "You should have woke me up earlier!" She shouted from behind the door.

"I did! But your lazy ass was not ready to wake."

Olivia didn't get any answer after that and, the only sound was of flowing water.

"Be ready in ten or I will be leaving without you!" She shouted for the last time before exiting her flatmate's room.

"Shit Shit!" Pam hurriedly washed her hair. She cannot be late on her first day. And with the speed of light, she starts doing her daily chores. 

Pam was always a straight A's student ever since she was a child and, she was in no mood to change her grades even in university. She wants to peacefully have her degree and get into the working as soon as possible. Pam never got the chance to enjoy her teens cause she was too busy studying hard for her tests. There were times when she regretted wasting her childhood and teens just like that but the trait to always be on top tier throw out her such thoughts.

"Pam! You coming or not!" Olivia's voice was clear even here in the bathroom. 

"Yeah!" She shouts back while blow drying her curls. 

"Okay Pam! You got this. It's just another sem." She takes a big breath and get out of the room.

"Finally you are out after million years!" 

"Can you ever stop being sarcastic?" Pam softly punched her friend.

"Nopes, never." Olivia winked at her as both of them were finally out of their shared flat. 

----------------------

"Woohoo! It feels like we are coming here after years." 

Pam rolled her eyes on her overly excited friend and pushed her to move forward, "Come on Oli!" 

And they got submerged in the crowd of excited and depressed students. Pam doesn't feel like she was coming after months of break, as soon as she step foot on the campus, it already feels like a daily routine as before. Groups of students gossiping, some lost on their own world with headphones on their heads and some happy to finally back with their friends unlike her. It's not her fault that she is an introvert.

"Do you know Pam?" Olivia nudged her as both of them were heading towards their lecture hall.

"No I don't." 

Olivia rolled her eyes but still continued to speak, "We are getting foreign exchange students for this year." 

"And what it has to do with me?" 

"Damn girl, You are no fun." Olivia pouted as she hugged her laptop bag close to her.

"I know right. I get that a lot." She gives her infamous fake smile, but Olivia knows her much better than this. So she decided to remain silent as there is no profit in arguing with her best friend. 

"What is that all commotion about?" Suddenly Olivia pointed her finger in front. 

Pam tries to focus on the front but all she can see is girls surrounding someone. 

"No idea, maybe some celebrity?" 

"But why will there be any celebrity coming? Come on! Let's have a look!" Olivia starts dragging Pam through the crowd but she was strong enough to free her hand from the hold of her energetic friend.

"Woah Oli! Calm down. We have a lecture in a minute. We don't have time for this. Come on let's go!" And this time Pam was the one who was dragging her sulky best friend. 

Soon after both of them were sitting beside each other as the hall was slowly filling up. 

"If you have gone to look up at that stupid crowd, I don't think we would have got the seat." 

"Yeah, saying the one who nearly made us miss the first lecture due to her lazy ass." 

"You are gonna tease me that for life." Pam shakes her head in disappointment. 

"Yo! Pam and Olivia. You both got more gorgeous or are my eyes deceiving me." Yeonjun comes and sit beside Olivia. 

"You are not wearing your glasses Yeonjun. Of course, your eyes are playing games." Pam innocently looked at the pink-haired boy.

Olivia nudged her friend in warning as she showed her sweet smile to Yeonjun, "Don't listen to her Jun. And thanks for the compliment." 

"I know and it's okay Oli." Yeonjun shakes it off with a laugh, "I will be seeing you guys soon, enjoy the first day." And he went away to sit with his friends. 

"Why don't you already confess to him. I am seriously getting this awkward vibe from both of you." 

"Shut up Pam!" Olivia grits her teeth and looks at the front when the whole class suddenly got quite.  

"Good morning guys! It's lovely to see you after months!" Their professor enters with his cheery self, "Did you guys enjoy your break!" 

A series of yes echoed through the whole hall.

"Good good! Now buckle up for another stressful semester." This time he was the only one to smile as rest of the class was silent.

"Okay class! As most of you know that we are getting foreign exchange students for this year and one of them will be joining our batch. So I expect all of you to warmly welcome him." The professor signals someone at the door. 

Pam was not even focusing in front as she was busy surfing on her phone. But soon she heard some gasps which forced her to peel her eyes from the phone and look in front. 

She regrets doing it. 

"Hello! I am Kim Namjoon from South Korea." He smiles with dimples. 

And her heart skipped a beat on that damn smile. 

Kim Namjoon and his smile >.< Hope you all have enjoyed the chapter and please buckle up your belts because Kim Namjoon is coming for you- 

< Hope you all have enjoyed the chapter and please buckle up your belts because Kim Namjoon is coming for you-