two.

"Very well Namjoon. It's very nice meeting you. You can go and take a seat anywhere." 

Namjoon bowed at the professor and scans the room for an empty seat but suddenly his eyes met with Pam's. 

Pam widens her eyes as soon as they locked with Namjoon's. She cannot avert her eyes anywhere, it just remains glued to his. Namjoon gave her a small eye smile and separate their eye-contact giving her time to regain her breath.

"Why all these Korean men are so handsome?" Olivia whispered in her right ear. 

Pam bit her lips and look down to calm down her beating heart. Olivia was right, every time she sees a Korean guy that has to be handsome.

"All right class! Let me introduce you guys to the new subject that I will be teaching you this year." And the class started with the daily routine. 

Namjoon was sitting on the second row such that she was having a perfect side look of his amazing jawline. 

He looks so attractive while focusing....Pam rests her head on her hand as she stares at him. 

She plays with her pen as she starts forming millions of scenarios in her head. Pam was a daydreamer, she can go hours with daydreaming, and that's exactly what she was doing now. Daydreaming was never a hindrance for her because she knows exactly when to switch between dreams and reality. 

"Okay class that's all with the introduction. We will be officially starting the subject tomorrow. Have fun." 

This forces her to comes out of her fantasy. Pam sighed, so much today for the first day. 

"It's been the first lecture and I am already tired." Olivia does some weird stretching, "I want this day to be already over." 

Pam laughed at her excessively related friend, "Come on! Let's go and eat something. I have the next lecture in twenty minutes."

Olivia grunted as she gets up, "Let's get going. I seriously need to get rid of this fatigue." 

---------------------

Both the girls were happily munching on their waffles when suddenly a deep but sexy voice startled them both. 

"Umm...sorry to disturb you both but I cannot find this department club." 

Pam widens her eyes as soon as she met with that handsome face again. His tan skin was glowing in the sunlight, his silvery hair and his muscular body. This man is a Greek god. 

"Hello?" he shakes her hand in front of her face that brings back Pam to reality. 

"Sorry dude! My friend here sometimes freezes like that." But thank god, Olivia was here to save the day, "So which club was you looking for?" 

Namjoon showed her the pamphlet, "Here, The codding crippers."  

"Oh! You are also from the computers department!" Olivia suddenly clapped her hands in delight.

"Yes." Namjoon rubs the back of his neck as he smiles sweetly. 

"That's great, I thought you are from IT. We both are also from computers!" 

"Wow that's great. Finally a fellow student." Namjoon sighed in relief. 

"Myself Namjoon! It's nice to meet you guys!" 

"We already know your name. I am Olivia and this is my friend Pam."

"Hello!" Pam finally gathers some courage to look at him.

"I guess you are interested in society and clubs." Olivia being in her overly hyped self, snatched the pamphlet from him, "This club is in the front building." She pointed in her front. 

Namjoon looked at the building and then at Olivia, "Thank you so much Olivia. I need to go now. Will see you guys soon!" He flashed his deathly smile for the last time and runs towards the front building. 

"Gosh! He is such a cutie. If I was not interested in Yeonjun then I would be definitely hitting upon him" Olivia wrapped her hand around Pam's elbow as she gushed about Namjoon.

Pam was still in a daze. It was rare for her to suddenly blank out but with Namjoon it was understandable. She shakes her head and tried to get that handsome man out of her head. 

-----------------

Pam was again zoned out as she was sitting and waiting for another lecture to start while Olivia was busy on her phone. Suddenly Yeonjun popped out of nowhere and stands in front of both of them. 

"Gosh! You scared me." Pam keeps her hand on her heart. 

Yeonjun showed her the toothy smile, "I am not here for a chat." 

"Then for what!" Olivia smirked as she leans forward towards him. 

Yeonjun cleared his throat as he averts his gaze from Olivia, "Actually I am here for Pam." 

Olivia pouted as she leans back on her chair. Pam chuckled watching both the love birds.

"What do you want to talk about?" Pam looks at the pink-haired boy. 

"We are hiring for code crippers. And being your dearest friend, I thought I should inform you myself. We will be working on a big project that will be helpful and you also don't have to give any audition or test because you are my friend." Yeonjun winked at her. 

Pam bit her lips as she suddenly remembered that Namjoon was also looking for the same club. Honestly, she was not interested in clubs and activities but now she was having a second thought. 

"You know Yeonjun, Pam is not interested in these things. Don't you remember, I literally begged her to join my club but she still refused." Olivia sulks as she thinks about the past. 

"I will do it." 

Both Olivia and Yeonjun snapped their head towards her. 

"You will do it!" Yeonjun repeats the sentence to clarify that he heard it correctly.

Pam nodded, "Yes." 

"Holy shit Pam! I should be angry with you that you are joining his club but I am happy because you are joining one." Olivia has her eyes wide as saucers.

Pam shrugged her shoulders, "I thought it will be fun." 

"Yes it will be! Oh my god thanks Pam. I am going to register you now!" Yeonjun runs away leaving a starstruck Olivia and 'I don't give a damn' Pam. 

But Pam do give a damn when it comes to Namjoon. Does she has a crush on him? 

Namjoon is so handsome >.< and I guess we are getting Megan Thee Stallion and BTS butter collab this month (≧∇≦)ノ

< and I guess we are getting Megan Thee Stallion and BTS butter collab this month (≧∇≦)ノ