arranged love marriage

She hide behind tree

Yonngi came but couldn't find her after few minutes of searching her he himself got lost ...in the park   .. .
Where on the other hand y/n was waiting for him and got worried she regrets ..

Now they both were searching for each other as y/n phone was left in this car and yoongi was calling her getting more worried

Almost after an hour y/n sat on beach near her .. and was at the ege of crying ..
A tear formed in her eyes when she heard a foot steps she let her tears runs through the cheek .

She felt someone hand on his shoulder she looked up with tear in his eyes . A man with mask asked her . "What's the matter baby?" The man asked
Y/n shook his hand and stood up before saying
" Don't baby me Stanger " " I m lost ,I couldn't find my husband" ..

" It's okay " " I will lead you" man said
Y/n had no opinions he followed that man he soon took her in area of park which was not crowded . On few people would seen .

Y/n got panick and asked him with courage . " Where are we going?? "
" Thank you I will search my husband by my own " she bow and was about to run but the man hold her hand to stop her

" U think it's easy " he said with a smirk on his face . And pinned her at the wall behind her .. " let's do some fun bAbY , you're husband would never know" he said and leaned toward her to kiss her ..

Y/n was struggling but was of no use cause man was stronger then her. she screamed " stoPPP heLPP " .. but was no use . Man chunckled , y/n closed her eyes and was crying hard . Man was about to continue his actions but was pulled by someone .. and got a hard punch on his nose which starts bleeding ..

Y/n opened her eyes and saw yoongie punching that man . And man was already has already lost his conscious. She stood their crying messily . Yoongi stopped punching that man and came towards y/n .seeing her crying his heart scattered into pieces..

He hold her hand and try to comfort her .as he knows he I was not good at it but still he was trying  ... Y/n hug him tightly he was shock but was happy too .

He hug her back and patted her head .  "Don't cry" "  I m here . And allways be "

" I m sorry" y/n said still hugging him .

"I should have not run like a baby .. . And should not hide "

" I was searching for you but I couldn't find you anywhere "

" It's oka-"

" No it's not what if you didn't come at right tim--
Her words got cut when she fell soft on her lips her eyes widened .. yess. He kissed her just to stop her and also he was hungry ( he need food okay ..  keep your dirty thought away for awhile )

He back of and looked at y/n
" You left no option to stop you " he said while y/n was still processing just happened..

He grabbed her hand tightly . " I m hungry "
He said "let's have lunch " they headed towards their car and drove to near restaurant. And had their lunch ..

" What next " she asked as they had their lunch and was seating in their car . "Home or garden ?" He asked starting the engine.

" Garden " she said with smile on her face

"Cute " he said in low voice that y/n should not hear .
" What" she asked as she heard what he say

" Okayy let's go " he said and drove towards garden .

Y/n felt boar as garden was quite far ..
So she took her phone and opened she was

*57 missedcalls form cute arrogant .*
* 38 unread messages from cute arrogant*
*1 5 message from lin ye*
* 2 message from Jimin *

She looked at yoongi and smiled . And asked
"U were worry about me ?"
Yoongi didn't no what to say so he just "hmm " in response

Look how many msg you send me she show him his phone . Yoongi looked at it and but instead of seeing  his message his  eyes went towards  look at message Len ye. He gave cold gaze to y/n and focus at road .

Y/n had confused look and looked at msg and replyed them she scroll through her phone and without knowing he slept . When yoongi notice her he smiled and quickly took a photo of her . He continued to drive for a while as y/n head landed on his shoulder while interwinde her hands and sleepy comfortably.

Yonngi don't want this ride to finish . He wish y/n  allways stay like that for his whole life..

They arrive at garden but y/n was slepping he drived home not wanting to broke the skinship.  

They both arrived at home and he press the horn which made y/n flinched hard and woke up . .. while yoongi laughing hard at y/n action and y/n gave him death glare. he made his way inside home . Y/n follow him and went to her room .

.....
.

. .

Like and vote if you liked it and so comment please ☺️

I purple you 💜💜

And this is for u ..

This taekook

This taekook .😍😍

They look so cute 😊😊
See u at next part soon

Saranghe 💜