Arranged love marriage 💜

Suga pov

I was feeding her when she woke up doctor said she was week and need to eat healthy food and gave some medicine with heave dose...

So now here I am cooking for my beloved wife ... I missed a lot .. everything ....but I now I don't need any explanation form her know ... I know I fucked up ...and I am only who is responsible for her condition ...okay enough of thinking my soup is ready ..without yn I learn this but she is good at cooking and missed that alot.. I will make it up to her ...I will

I took a tray of food and headed to her..no our room .. yeah ...I slowly opened the room ... Yn looked at me with a cold face ..I hated it ...I act if nothing happened .. yn called my name ..s-suga

I went and started to feed her yn just looked at me .

Say aaa I said feeding her but instead she pulled me into a hug ....which I missed alot   ..her embrace .. her warm ..the safe place ever .... She cried ... Alot I don't stopped her because hyung had told me the day I left she never cried ... I felt really bad ... But known her cold wall was broke ..I just rubbed her back ...I m bad at comforting ..u know

Soon her sobbing stopped .. I looked at her she was sleeping on my chest ...nose red , puffy eyes , messed hair making her look more beautyful ...

I make her lie on bed and was going to another room ..yeahh because I thought what if she is not comfortable...I kissed her forehead before leaving but yn griped my hand. I smiled she was still sleeping.. she mumbled not to leave .. I smiled and sleeped beside her hugging her ..she struggle closer to me I  smiled at her

Good night love , I missed you yn , I love u .soo soo much.. please don't hate me ... I love you ...
* I kissed on her forehead again*

Soon I drived to dreamland and this sleep was best .. everything is amazing until I m with yn ... Good night ...

~~~~~~~~~~€€€~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Morning came yn was first to woke up ..she  feel heave on her neck and pair of arms wrapped around her ...
She tried to move to loose grip but it got more tighten around her ..

She sign defeated not to lie but she to missed him alot his warm HIS husband ...
She stared his husband and soon her lips curved upwards .. 

I missed you soo much ... Why did you did that ? U leave me alone ? Here  ...didn't you care once ? Why don't u ask me ..why have u came now? D-did u c-came f-for d-divorce - i-i won't give you th-at ? N-e-ver.. *sobbing*

When Suga felt wet teats on his face he woke up and saw yn crying asking him ,more like screaming .. he heard yn what said .it making him tear Suga may look like cold and arrogant but from inside he is so soft he is like a baby ...if her loving once are hurt it make him hurt but always failed to show...

Listening to yn words his heart arched... He looses his grip and sit straight looking at yn ..and hugged her ... Yn first pushed her saying she hate him..but end up with huging him back .. and cried .. murmuring questions he want to ask but tears never left her eyes ...

Suga comforts her finally when yn stopped crying.. he back off ..looking straight into her eyes ..

Author note
This for Suga
This for yn
This is author hehhe enjoy

Yn ..l -lm sor-

Why you came ?  What you want from me know ? U will leave me again like that day then why you came ? F-for d-divorce? *Holding her tears back *

Noo I will never do that ... please listen to me once I know I fucked up I know I must have asked you first before leaving you..
But u know me that day I was so happy with you ..I still can't forget that incident ... That just broke my heart so bad that I started to think you never loved me ..it was worst feeling... seeing your love kissing some one  else .. I couldn't think anything.. don't ever think I never missed you everday what I  think was you only you .. I missed you so much want to hug you , ask you why did u do that , but couldn't ... I m sorry yn please forgive me .. I know I m worst husband but please I can't live without you ...I love you yn * cried hard wile sobbing*

I m sorry Suga ...and don't say that u are bad husband..you are the bestest husband ever ..I never kissed that man ... He he was my ex .. he had a crush on me and had confessed me I accept it .. we were in relation for 3 month. I was not comfortable with his touched but still he didn't respected ..I also heard that he was cheating on me.. I was not sure but his sudden change always gave me hints .I thought of broking him up and I did ..but next day our marriage was fixed ..he thought because of marriage I broke up . 

But then I fall for you ... You made me feel that butterfly .. because of you I know how does love feels like ... But suddenly that day in mall I bumped him .. I was gonna tell everything that day ..but didn't wanna runied your mood ..and seeing you that possive made me think what if you left me ...

I don't want you to leave me ..so I m sorry again in park I bumped him more like he came in between.  And intentionally bumped me .. he said that he will make me mine at any cost ..and will do whatever he he can ...

That night

It's okay love I don't want to hear your explanation ..I trust you .. and because of me you became cold ..and needed a physiologic treatment .I m -

Noo Suga  I have to I want to explain you .. listen me please ...

Hmm *smiled*

That night I was waiting for you outside ... But out of nowhere he arrived he was talking to me I said I don't want to talk and I am with you ... He looked back at shop and saw you so he kissed me ... I never kissed him back trust me .. he bite my lips harshly with made me gron in pain .. I was so shocked that time that I couldn't process what was happening ..

Until I realised you saw .. and l-left me .. please don't leave me again I -i love y

Suga just smashed her lips after a long wait ...he feel those lips agains his ... He kissed her pationately and ofcourse yn kissed back when she procesed what happening... He pulled Suga more closer and deepen the kiss . Suga suck her bottom lips and yn open her mouth ... Suga slide his toughe which roam each corner exploring it once again ... Soon their toughe danced and they pulled out for breathing heavily...

I love you, I missed my babygirl more..

I love you too daddyyy ... I do miss my daddy ..

Fuckkk baby you just cause a problem down their

Did daddy want any help ?

Ofcourse yess ... But you are still week so daddy can't hurt his baby

But daddyyy I missed you and I am totally fine after seeing my daddy ... I want you daddyy inside me ...deep

Ughhh fuck baby you got naught .. babygirl need a punishment ...

Yess daddyyy

I guess this is the longest chapter I wrote like seriously 1284 words ... Damn 🔥
And I won't leave in blue balls ..
Next chapter will be smut🔥 ... And come soon ...
Till then take care 💜
Saranghe💜
Do vote 💜