Chapter 4-Well Hello!

Tubbo's pov:
I run behind tommy. He was in bathroom ditting on the chair by the mirror with head in his hands.
"Are you okay boss man?" "what's wrong?" Toby said with soft voice.
"what if  b/n's sister is girl from dreams I had" he takes really deep heavy breaths after saying his words.
"well, you will finally meet her in real life and be her friend in real life. Not just in dreams"
"yeah but, what if-"
"no buts this time Tommy" Tubbo cut him  vefore he finished his words.
Tubbo tried to calm down Tommy while b/n made y/n to come down.
Ranboo's pov:
I was standing like wooden Maria in one pose while waiting for Tommy to came back.
"don't worry Y/N he's a good guy" I said  softly  putting my arm on her's shoulder.
"I guess so"
"oh here you are" said b/n full of hype.
"well hello Y/N! It's nice to finally meet you"
"Yeah, you too" Y/N was a litle  nervous because she's meeting boy from dreams.
"W-wanna play bed-wars sometimes?" said Tommy awkwardrly smiling.
"are you a
Ready to lose?"She answered while she got a little comfortable with him.
"we'll see" said Tommy and jumped in air with his gray wings.
"follow me" Y/N started teleporting in hallway and Tommy just started flying to her.
"that was fast" Tubbo said little confused.
"yeah Y/N was never that comfortable with anyone at first" Says B/n watching Y/N and Tommy disappear from the hallway He says B/n watching Y/N and Tommy disappear from the hallway.