Day of Extreme Rules

*Time Skip*

James and Rhea are at the arena for Extreme Rules and are sitting at a table until Keku and Raquel walk up.

James and Keku fist bump

James: What's up bro.

Keku: Not a lot bro. Just happy to be here I guess. Especially since tomorrow I start my first real rivalry on TV. It's against Sheamus.

James: Hey that's cool bro.

Rhea: So we didn't get to talk about you and Kekus vactation. How was it?

Raquel smiles

Raquel: It was amazing in every way possible. Especially considering that we've only been together for a few months. It was amazing.

Rhea: Awesome to hear.

Keku puts his arm around Raquel who smiles even more.

Keku and Raquel kiss before getting up and walking out of catering.

James: So babe I was thinking. Maybe we could ask for a week off.

Rhea: What for?

James: For a small vacation.

Rhea smiles a little

Rhea: I'd love to.

James smiles.

James and Rhea have a quick kiss.

*Later*

Extreme Rules has started and the matches are going.

The first match being RK-Bro vs The Viking Raiders with RK-Bro retaining their Raw Tag Team Championships.

Everyone is watching around on monitors as the show continues.

The next match is Ali vs Johnny Gargano for the IC championship with it being a close match but Johnny is able to win after using the Gargano escape making Ali tap out.

The next match is the Smackdown Womens Championship match which is a no DQ match. Toni Storm vs Bayley it being an extremely competitive match with near falls but Toni is able to get the three after hitting a Storm Zero from the top rope.

The next match is Drew McIntyre vs Baron Corbin in a tables match which Baron almost wins after hitting Drew off the apron but Drew is able to win after hitting Baron with a claymore making him fall through a table.

The United States Championship match is next with Damian Priest vs Sami Zayn. Damian wins after being able to dodge a Helluva kick and hit the Reckoning for the three.

The next match is Rhea vs Alexa Bliss with it being an amazing match and Rhea winning after hitting a big boot and then a Riptide for the three count.

The Smackdown Tag Team Champion match is next with the New Day facing The Usos with the Usos winning the Smackdown Tag Team Championships.

James is getting ready for his match as he grabs the World Heavyweight Championship and walks to gorilla.

*In the arena*

Mike Rome: The following contest is a Steel Cage match and is for the World Heavyweight Championship. The only way to win is by pinfall, submission, or by escaping the cage.

The cage starts to lower around the ring.