Chapter Fourteen

Blossom's POV

I ran into Brick's arms, not caring if we fell. By the way, we did. He gasped and groaned as he hit the ground. I giggled in his chest, and he smiled.

"I'm so sorry, my Flower. I never wanted to hurt you." He whrispered as I smiled. Brick was my first for everything. First kiss, first time, first love, and first heartbreak.

Yes we had sex. Don't judge us, we're teenagers! I mean don't go have sex when your a teenager, now what forget what I said.

"It's okay Brick. It's okay." I whrispered back. He helped me up and laced my hand into his.

"I really love you, no one can ever change how I feel about you." Brick whrispered as I smiled.

"Brick, I'm glad your here."

"Thank Kendall and Logan. They shoved me in their mustang."

"And it work, didn't it!?!" The pair said together. We turned and saw Kendall and Logan standing there with their arms crossed. I laughed and ran up to them. I hugged them and they hugged back.

"I told you, you would grow old together." Kendall said as I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever." I said with an smirk.

"Who's this." Logan said as he motioned to a girl that looked kinda like me. I frowned and felt a pang at my heart. It's the girl he kissed, and she smirked.

"Just a fan." She said and walked off. I turned towards Brick, who raised his hands up in defense. I sighed and saw the blues and greens having their moments. I giggled and jumped back into Brick's arms. As stupid this may sound, I missed his warmth.

"I missed you too." Brick whrispered and swung me around.

"Your back together!" I heard the blues yelled.

"You owe us ten dollars." Boomer said as he pointed towards the greens. I giggled and Brick laughed.

"Y'all was betting?" Brick asked as Boomer smiled.

"Ya know it." Boomer said as the greens face palmed. "What?" Boomer asked as I laughed.

"You wasn't sussoped to tell them!" Butch groaned as Boomer's lips shaped into a "o". I giggled and the stage manager called for us. I kissed Brick's cheek and we ran out on yhe stage.

"What's up Paris!" I yelled in the mic.

"Long time no see!" Buttercup yelled in her mic. The crowd cheered and I smiled.

"Okay guys, so this is a new song, so please join the chorus if you got it!" Bubbles yelled as she began to play her paino. I smiled and brought the mic to my lips.

"Oh, let me tell you a story." I sang.

"Daddy was a drunk, Mama was a working woman." Buttercup sang.

"They told me to stay away from you! They said you was trouble, I wish I listened." Bubbles sang and Buttercup played the drums faster. I switched to a G chord and Bubbles played a higher pitch.

"You was trouble, and I couldn't stay away! My heart was yes, yes, yes, while my mind was no, no, no." Ws sang together.

"Let me tell you a story." Buttercup sang.

"Daddy is gone, Mama cries in the middle of the night." I sang and looked out to the crowd, I saw Berserk smirking.

"You was trouble, and I couldn't stay away! My heart was yes, yes, yes, while my mind was no, no, no!" We sang togther.

"Oh, Mama left, and your all I have." I sang and turned towards Bubbles. I gave her a thumbs up and we played the chorus chords again.

"You was trouble, and I coul-."  I was cut off by a force on my head. I hit the ground, and the crowx gasped.

"Blossom!" I heard someone yelled before I passed out.

Brick's POV

Blossom was hit by a shoe. As stupid that may sound, it was true! I ran out on stage with my brothers following me.

"Blossom!" I yelled and finally got to her. I wrapped my arms around her and the people came here. They took her from my arms, with protest from me. I was screaming and kicking, Butch was holding me back and I couldn't care less that I kicked him in no mans land.

Butch finally drove us to the hostipal and I ran inside.

"If your here for Blossom, you gotta wait." The lady said as I groaned and walked over to the chairs. I sat down with the others, but I couldn't stay still. I sighed and got up.

I paced infront of the others, who was trying to sit me down. I just couldn't, I mean I'm sure you would be like this if your lover was hit by a shoe.

"Brick Jojo?" A man asked. I stopped and turned towards him.

"Is she okay?" I asked as he flinched.

"Fine, she'll be able to come out tommorow morning. And congradulations." He said as I raised my eyebrow at him.

"My girlfriend got hit with a shoe, and you think I'm happy about that?" I asked as he laughed.

"Don't you know?" He asked as I shooked my head.

"What?" All of us teens asked him.

"Blossom is two weeks pregent." The docter said as my jaw dropped.

Heyyo Guys!!

So who was expecting that??? Hmmm. So what we think??? Oh yeah, it would mean a lot to me if you checked out this book called Bad Boys, it's my friends book and really amazing!!

Oh yeahh, I been getting question about me so I deiced to answer a few on here.

Fav Bands: Big Time Rush, One Direction, 5 Seconds of Summer.

Fav Color: Blue and Black

Age: 15

Birthday: Novemember 7, 1999

Race: Russian, well I'm a major mutt cause I mixed with a lot of things.

Fav Things: I love to read. I love to sing, only a little. I love music from the early 2000s to today. I love meeting new ppl, and love it when ppl read my stories!!

So thats me, comment a fact about you if you want too!! Okayys thank you too the ppl who actually read that!!

Wells Byes Loves Y'alls!!!!!