Beginning

You finally back in outer banks after being gone for over two years. Your a beautiful English girl with long hair and hazel eyes with sun kissed freckles scattered across your face. You are wearing blue denim booty shorts and a white tank top which shows of your stunning figure and all your curves. You moved to England with your rich father but decided that the life style there just wasn't you and you didn't want to live like a princess anymore. So you wanted to come home to outer banks and live with your mother hoping you could be the remarkable young woman you want to be.

****
I am outside the house smiling in excitement waiting to see my mother. I open the door to a strong smell knowing that's it's weed. I look to my left to see a druggy I  think oh shit wrong house but my mother calls my name. I turn around and was immediately pulled into a hug. After I had conversations and unpack my things i decided to go for a long walk down the beach.
It's now about 9 o'clock at night and I am walking down the beach looking at the gorgeous sunset to see a tall , strong man walking from the water shaking his hair like a dog but it's was sexy. I  couldn't help to look him up and down while biting my lip , then our eyes meet i couldn't help but smile in embarrassment because he caught me checking him out. I slowly turn around to go home.